Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Adoption

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loving_The_King_Of_Pop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm
I would love it if my parents adopted an older brother for me. My mom says that a sister would be better, but i already have an older sister. How do i convinse my parents to get an older brother for me if they think of adopting?
I'm 13 and i want a 13, 14, or 15 year old brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

well, when talking about it to them and discussing it you have to sit them down try having them drink something be good and serious speak clearly. wait, have they ever adopted before? whatever, but anyways...

1)speak clearly about your opinion and why? give reasons (come up with reasonable reasons to why you want an older brother and why not an older sister, not just because you already have one) to your statement, speak in a normal tone of voice do not raise your voice.
2)first you do the talking, when you end let them talk, listen take it in, and then if you more to say talk to them. don't interrupt. try to act like your serious about wanting an older brother. that would probably get them to consider adopting one.
3)think through this over, some more. to be sure you really want one. i wish i could have an older brother, but i settled for my sisters ex boy friend whose still in my life ... partially.

btw, i'm half jap. haha. random i know.

good luck! fighting!

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Loving_The_King_Of_Pop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:18 pm
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

well, when talking about it to them and discussing it you have to sit them down try having them drink something be good and serious speak clearly. wait, have they ever adopted before? whatever, but anyways...

1)speak clearly about your opinion and why? give reasons (come up with reasonable reasons to why you want an older brother and why not an older sister, not just because you already have one) to your statement, speak in a normal tone of voice do not raise your voice.
2)first you do the talking, when you end let them talk, listen take it in, and then if you more to say talk to them. don't interrupt. try to act like your serious about wanting an older brother. that would probably get them to consider adopting one.
3)think through this over, some more. to be sure you really want one. i wish i could have an older brother, but i settled for my sisters ex boy friend whose still in my life ... partially.

good luck! fighting!

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

No my parents have not adopted before. They are thinking about adopting a kid because my older sister is turning 26 this month and she lives in texas so i am practicly an olny child and where i live there are no peopl to talk to and im getting lonley.
I personally think that if they are adopting because of me i should have say in what they adopt.
I also read that most of the time boys get left while girls go quicker, another reasn i want to get a brother.
My mom wanted to get me a little one but she remembered that i said i wanted a little brother so i could hang him up-side down by his feet and shake him.
So what kind of reasons should i have?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 pm
Loving_The_King_Of_Pop
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

good luck! fighting!

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

No my parents have not adopted before. They are thinking about adopting a kid because my older sister is turning 26 this month and she lives in texas so i am practicly an olny child and where i live there are no peopl to talk to and im getting lonley.
I personally think that if they are adopting because of me i should have say in who they adopt.
I also read that most of the time boys get left while girls go quicker, another reasn i want to get a brother.
My mom wanted to get me a little one but she remembered that i said i wanted a little brother so i could hang him up-side down by his feet and shake him.
So what kind of reasons should i have?

Quote:
I personally think that if they are adopting because of me i should have say in who they adopt.

that could be one of the reasons, talk to them about it. and if you are getting lonely tell them, plus older brothers are good to have like protect the little sister and what not haha, that was always my visioning of things. like look out for her, show her the ropes.

the reasons should really come from you yourself as in an individual and why you want an older brother. younger siblings aren't always the best to have, because of the jealousy factor. i have a nephew who lives with me he's 2 but he's more of my little brother. he gets to see my parents more than i ever have in my life ... so yeah i do get jealous .. even if it's irrational but i still love him.

hmm, i can't really think of much. the reasons i like having a brother (my sisters ex boy friend) around is because i like how he gives me advice on guys, on relationships and life, that he cares about me when i'm sick and doesn't let any guy get to me that he doesn't approve of. i didn't tell him once about a guy, and almost bad things happened until he found out from someone and scared the guy off. i like how he tells me what guys do and do not like sometimes, it's just nice to have someone there for me because naturally i'm always alone. unless i'm out with friends.. it's just nice having someone to actually talk to and support you. i had a friend since 4th grade she was my best friend. we fell apart, i met another girl 3 years ago and she is more of a best friend then i ever had. so whenever i don't see my brother i still have her. :3

it's the support they showed me that helped me live my life, and become who i am and try to make my dreams accomplished.  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Loving_The_King_Of_Pop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Ok thank you!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff