Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Leftover's Club member. Haha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm
I guess the title doesn't exactly say everything or maybe it does. Anyway, I'm 17 and I've never dated anyone. Sometimes I want a boyfriend but then at other times I don't. I really liked this guy for a year but I'm not the type that flirts so I don't think he ever knew and plus he's dating someone. But it's so depressing to see girls getting carnations(our school is selling carnations) and gifts from their boyfriends knowing that I will never get one(I always thought it would be cool to have a secret admirer). I guess I put on this tough shell that I don't need or want a guy in my life but I actually do. Does anyone else feel like a member of the Leftovers Club or have any advice? I would really love to read opinions heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm
I felt the same way forever too. They used to hand out roses and stuff to other girls and they would get like twenty and I wouldn't get a damn thing. But the way I see it-is you don't need flowers or boys to let you know how important or special you are. And they aren't that great to be honest with you-but if you really want one, a good one-he'll come around when you least expect it. I'd just focus on being happy without a guy. And when comes along-that'll be icing on top of the cake. heart  

sunkistromance

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 pm
Oh yeah I totally had that I don't need a man outer shell but inside I was dying for a man in my life. Focus on being happy with your good friends. Here's a great idea- you and your girlfriends should send each other carnations. It really takes the strain off being single on Valentines Day to spend it with some good friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

i'm 18, and still single. i have felt like i needed a guy when i was younger. freshman year i liked this kid named max, we had mutual feelings for each other but my so called "friend" decided she liked him, and being the good friend i am i let her have him because i didn't want a boy come in between our relationships. chicks before dicks. so she played with him toyed with him, and left him when i got over him.

sophomore year i was on and off with max's friend matt, and he's only 2 years older than me like we'd be like flirting with eachother then he'd get a girl, then breakup back to us flirting and what not. and again my so called "friend" decided she liked him so i let her have him, again. and left him when i got over him.

junior year it was alex, and i didn't want to let go of him because i really liked him and my so called "friend" decided she liked him and i said no and created this whole big fuss crap, and drama and started calling me a b***h and whore that she saw him first. yeah right, well a week later i had to leave him either way cuz some other chick asked him out. and he cheated on her and my friend, and tried to get in my pants.

now, my so called "friend" has this thing about dating white guys only, she doesn't like asians. not like me, and this year everyone knows i like this guy and he's chinese and me and him flirt around a lot when we see eachother and all. and it makes me happy, and i think she's doing it out of jealousy because my so called "friend" decides she likes him, and wants him, and wants to get with him.

now the reason i think this is jealousy is because a week before she said that ^^^^, she said "oh, i never told you this but me and him we used to text a lot and he tried taking me to a club guess he didn't realize i was 15." and then when she said that, she also said, "i want his number." wow, chicks don't remember i have good memory. like i can remember the smallest details. she's a liar. i'm done with her, but not with him. oh and he just turned 18? no possible way, he could have taken her to a club.

me and him are the exact same age at that. ugh girls. i threatened her about it too, but she thinks i won't do anything. i don't think she remembers the time when we were little and i beat the crap out of her. such a wuss. and drama queen. now i don't use violence unless i really need to get a point across. oh me and her are 3 years apart? or was it 2? childhood friends, but i'm through with her and her little games.

what gets me even more upset is, i'm going to study abroad and she's like "you can't leave ME." what the efff?! "me?" there is no you involved, in my life, my future, my career. it's me myself and i. but anyways back to the topic.

i haven't seen my crush in awhile, and valentine's day is chinese new year too. stare dang.

i have been actually just taking my life my top priority for awhile now, ******** love i'm young and i need to live my life to the fullest extent. love comes later. if you love some thing let it go, if it comes back, it was meant to be.

ummm, it's a good thing i go to an all girls school. with only 5 boys in the school (no we do have boy teachers, but these 5 boys are students, they are transfer students who can't speak english and have to learn and they are all my younger classmen)

the end.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 am
Good for you, DeeDarling!!!! It sounds like you needed to move on from your old friend!!!!! I hope things work out with you and your crush!!! I'm so thankful I have super supportive friends who don't do anything like that. I am sure you will make new friends who will support you and be fun to hang around instead of a friend who drains your good energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:50 pm
I compare myself to a turtle. I'm soft inside, but I present a tough shell to the outer world. This shell has always been a part of me, as I am shy, but now i wonder if it is just a hindrance. I feel invisible. Starting in Jr. High and continuing to this day, I've seen couples go by while I've been single. in fact, I'm nearly 21 with ne'er a date. And it doesn't help that Mum is pessimistic about my chances to ever get married now. She says I'm too old and that I should already be engaged. I keep telling her that I will get married and just because I'm not like her does not mean the situation is hopeless. Yet, sometimes in my heart I wonder if she's right and I should have just become a nun.  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces