Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Goddess and God - How do you tell which one is yours? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aydenfyre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 am
Thank you both, Ashley and Illiezeulette, I'll keep that all in mind.

I'm bad with abbreviations lately, just what is BTW, other than by the way?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am
Noble_Nogitsune

British Traditional Wicca.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Aydenfyre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am
rmcdra
Noble_Nogitsune

British Traditional Wicca.

Ahh, alright. Thank you. That makes tons more sense than "by the way".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 pm
Wondering:
Could the deities you've looked up before, and you had no reaction/desire/tingle toward, could you later look up and have it be different?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ashley the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm
kage no neko
Wondering:
Could the deities you've looked up before, and you had no reaction/desire/tingle toward, could you later look up and have it be different?

I've been thinking about something similar, and my immediate reaction would be "it depends".

First there's the possibility that the reaction/desire/tingle was... missed the first time. I imagine one may be so focused on trying to check for one type of ...feeling, I'll say... can make it so she could miss a different one.

I also imagine that, especially if some time has passed, it may be that the first time the deity may have not been very interested, but, because of the individual's personal growth, change of interests, etc... that the deity in question may become interested.

Does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm
Ashley the Bee
kage no neko
Wondering:

I've been thinking about something similar, and my immediate reaction would be "it depends".

First there's the possibility that the reaction/desire/tingle was... missed the first time. I imagine one may be so focused on trying to check for one type of ...feeling, I'll say... can make it so she could miss a different one.

I also imagine that, especially if some time has passed, it may be that the first time the deity may have not been very interested, but, because of the individual's personal growth, change of interests, etc... that the deity in question may become interested.

Does that make sense?

That's what I was thinking, but just wondering if others would agree or not.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mirawin

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm
kage no neko
Ashley the Bee
kage no neko
Wondering:

Does that make sense?

That's what I was thinking, but just wondering if others would agree or not.

I would also agree  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces