Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
News Room Planning Thread. [Looking for People.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm
Okay. I would explain what reporters do, but it would be better for you to go poke through some old Annual Ball threads, to kind of see how things work.

Basically you need to write up a little thingie about the Forest room each day, how the plot in that room is going, stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am
I'm going to have to re-organize things here...great. Do you know of anyone else who could be a reporter?  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Rodent of Unusual Size

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 am
User Image

Yes, someone told me I would have to write up stuff like that, but I still have no idea of things like where I would post those write-ups, and what they would be like.

Nope, I (and pretty much everyone I know) was asked to help out by GreenInkling. She's already asked everyone I know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Poyudi Hytori
User Image

(edited by Sabs) This post is all about the Positions people have, and how to apply for open positions.

The Positions:

The Hosts:

Host: ??? as Sara DawnTimes.

Host 2: XxRandom_PancakesxX (?)

Co-Hosts:

Co-Host 1: DogBoi22 (?)

Co-Host 2: KnightWolf783 (?)

The Reporters:

We will need one reporter for each room.

Reporter (Mt. Olympus):

Reporter (The Forest of the Divine): Open

Reporter (The Dark Room): Open

Reporter (The Room by the Sea): Open

Reporter (The Room of Beauty): Open

Reporter (The Celebration): Open

To Apply:

To Apply to get one of these places, Fill out the following form and post it in this thread.

[size=18]I Wanna Help![/size]

My Name :

The Position I Want :

Will I be there for all three days? :

How long will I be on each day? :

Why you should pick me! :

How Easy or Hard do I think this Job will be? :

I understand by posting this form, that you will be counting on me to show up on time, do my job, and be there. Or that I will tell you I can't do it no later then two full weeks before the Annual Ball Goes Live.

You may apply for Co-host or Reporter. But it's more likely that you'll get the Reporter position. I ask these questions, and they are very important, Because I will be assigning you to rooms based on how much time and effort it'll take to do them, and how much you can give for it. There will be rooms that are a piece of cake, and maybe rooms that will be really hard to do. So if you can only handle so much, tell me, so I can plan for it.
how do i apply for the job?  

patut

patut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Rodent of Unusual Size
User Image

I don't know. xd I honestly have no clue what reporters do. All I know is that I'm supposed to be the reporter for the Forest of the Divine.

I Wanna Help

My Name: Patut

The Position I want: I want to fill any position that is available

Will I be there for all three days? I will certainly be there

How long will I be on each day? I will try to be there for as long as 2-3 hours

Why should you pick me? I am guaranteed to be a hard worker and keep my promises as i do the task you will hopefully give me and i will do it proudly.

How easy or Hard do I think this job will be? Well i think that there will be some little challenges but it wont be a challenge I wont quit on.

I understand by posting this form, that you will be counting on me to show up on time, do my job and be there. Or that I will let tell you i can't do it not later then two full weeks before the Annual Ball goes Live.  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff