Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Falling Fast and hard (this has been a long time coming)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm
Hey Girls! So some of you really helped me in December when my boyfriend of 8 months dumped me. Anyway, so there is a happy ending well not really ending I guess you would call it a beginning!lol

So, I am still hurting a little bit, but I can finally say I am over him and I don't want him a part of my life. He did somethings after we broke up that are very unforgiving. Of course some of me will always love my ex because to me he was the one and I wanted to be with him forever. Shortly after we broke up, my best guy friend hung out with me a lot and was really there for me. We will call him Jake. Ever since I came back to college I have been talking to him everyday and on Saturday I went home for a quick visit. I ended up hanging out with him for the night and it was a lot of fun. We were cuddling on the couch and we were talking about how in high school he had a chance to ask me out, but he was just too shy. I am 19 and Jake is 20, we have known eachother since 1st grade. When ever he was ready to ask me out, I was taken. Now we are finally single at the same time and I think our chance as finally come to see if we are meant to be. I pretty much told him I liked him and we talked about dating. I told him right after my ex broke my heart that it would take a while and he said he would wait as I long as I needed, I said we will see in two months.

Well, that time has come Feb 23rd will be two months and we plan to try this. I just don't want things to change, but we have already covered that convo as well. Anyway I can't believe I am falling so fast again, I just hope he is ready to catch me! xD

So here is the main reason of the post. I am thinking about sending him a valentine. What do you gals think? too cheezy? I want to make the first move, however he means everything to me. I think I am going to go for it, I just need some encouragement and maybe a little push.

If you have any advice, let me know! Thanks Girls!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm
That's so sweet! Definitely send him a valentine. Sometimes cheesy things are fun and cutesy. Make sure it's hand-made. Take some red construction paper, cut it into a heart, write a note of your own. Or do something REALLY creative. Decorate it very pretty and cutely, and thar ya go 3nodding Good luck!!!  

The_Brightest_Moon

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm
Thanks!! Yeah I already made it, it turned out awesome! I didn't have red construction paper, but I colored it red. And I also found a wallet sized pic of me and him from Homecoming Sophomore year in high school (4 years ago!) I am so excited!! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm
balletfreak2008
Thanks!! Yeah I already made it, it turned out awesome! I didn't have red construction paper, but I colored it red. And I also found a wallet sized pic of me and him from Homecoming Sophomore year in high school (4 years ago!) I am so excited!! smile

that's so cute!!!!!!! heart heart heart blaugh blaugh

GOOD LUCK!!!  

The_Brightest_Moon

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas