Reply Life Issues & Fashion
I got lady problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm
God damnit streetlights, why would you follow me here?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Angel of the End
Well, if this Nick guy is the kind of guy you say he is... and if she is as emotional... Girls have this one issue, which is usually that once they sleep with a guy, they love him. Guys usually, unless they already really truely deeply loved the girl, irreguardless of making out and what not, don't really see it as much more than just sex. Females are the opposite, very sadly, in most cases. If she was telling the truth to you on the phone, which even if it is not real love and she just thinks it is, above is probably what happened, or what is going to happen. I know it is hard to take... but if she is doing this to you now, and if she had been so difficult before, she probably didn't love you as deeply as you loved her. Those things she said on the phone, about the kissing and knife, she is either making it up or else she is remembering just a small, small part of your time together. We have a tendency to do that... I nearly did that once, if things had not changed, I would of most certainly made by far the worst mistake in my life. With a girl like that, though, it is pointless to chase after anymore. Every girl wants to be chased after, to have a guy who is willing to change for her, even though you did that, she probably just... well, she saw everything as half empty and not even an ounce full.

I'm really sorry. I can really just imagine what you are going through... Nothing is worse than feeling pain like that, human's were not made to feel that kind of pain... if we were, it would be so much easier, but "misery" is just not part of our nature. Again, my deepest feelings and prayers for you.
Angel of the End
Zahmen II
Love isn't love unless both parties are out of high school.

I understand worrying about how serious things can be, considering "teenage angst" and the fact that with teenagers, every day has the possiblity of being the worst day ever, and the fact that they take themselves so seriously... but I can personally tell you, on many different terms, that statement is false. It depends on the person, surroundings, emotional stability, maturity, (hard to say this one) intelligence, and other factors. But this is beside the point.

Even if this guy was not in high school, the pain he feels is just a real and just as deep.

You don't stitch up a broken artery any different depending on what age the injured patient is: the injury is just the same.
User ImageYippee-yi-yay...

Mein Gott, there are soooo many retarded statements in these two posts you've ACTUALLY made me invoke a deity I don't believe in.

...Yippee-yi-yo!
Ghost Riders in the sky!

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Including mine?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Zahmen II
Including mine?
User ImageYippee-yi-yay...

Nah. I was just too lazy to omit your quote.

...Yippee-yi-yo!
Ghost Riders in the sky!

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

master_maji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:37 pm
hatethread! thats all it feels like now  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 pm
Zahmen II
STFU -.-  

Tetsuki Inuri Yumi

Tetsuki Inuri Yumi

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm
Jonathonn
Zahmen II

Your unfounded certainty in opinionative factoids you spew out is really annoying, you know that?
You can't just graduate and say "Oh, we're in love now!" Even though, frankly, the day you were not before? Humans do not work like that. Our emotions are not linked to timelines created recently, our emotions are much, much deeper then faux timelines.
You, sir, disgust me.

On topic:
I have to say, this ex of yours has some certain psychological problems that she needs to sort out by herself. Look in other places, you may find someone else. But perhaps one day when she is cleared of these problems(They are. She clearly has exceeding psychological disruption), you'll be in contact with her again.

Don't hold onto the tatters of this past relationship, but if you ever have a need and want to take the chance again, it should be when her problems are cleared up.
Everything he said  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces