Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Valentines Winner of 1,225,935 gold is Holic_Summer_BeHappy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here is some free gold.
  Go Packers :)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm
In honor of Super Bowl Sunday. I will be hosting a contest. Which, will last until February 10th. There is a huge jackpot prize to be had. All you need to do to win this jackpot. Is post what you think the prize is. You can post as many guesses as you wish. But, there will be only one winner. The one who guesses the correct amount. Or, whoever makes the closest guess will win.

Clue: The Jackpot will be paid in pure gold through a trade if you should win. There will be no items involved in the trade.

Rules:

1. Only one guess per post. It also has to be a whole number. To be counted as a valid guess. So, no the number is between 5-10 guesses.
2. You may make as many guesses as you want But, any use of a second accounts to boost your chances. Will trigger an immediate ban from this guild and report to the moderators of Gaia. Since this is against the Tos and it is usually a one time and your account is gone deal.
3. The only clue that you will be given. Is listed above these rules. Anyone that pm's me asking for a hint to this contest. Will find themselves on the banlist for this contest and all contests I host in the future at best and out of this guild at the worst. Though, that will be up to a firing squad of Crew in this guild to decide if it should happen.

Contest Banlist:

Banlist:

Laughing man1222
DeamonDais
Tsende
Michael Jetfire  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm
meh.

I shall make a random guess of 130,000.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 am
erm...
my guess will be...
213,659? question

Edited by LanceCavlis:

Only a whole number will be valid for this contest. You need to the 200,000-300,000 part of your post. To an actual number before it can be a valid guess.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 am
my guess? 1 gold  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm
This contest is now over. I will be hosting future contests in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:57 am
O-o  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash