Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My Legs Turn Into Jelly When I see Him

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxsanta_blonde_babiixxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Girls! I know you get this ALOT, but, do you have any advice on how to impress a boy but not actually talk to him. Even a little bit. Because he's not in my class, not my year, and I only see him when I go to different classes. And when I do, I get butterflies && my legs wobble like jelly. Sometimes he looks & smiles at me. Sometimes he checks me out while I'm in the queue for lunch, but sometimes he doesn't even look at me when I pass him. I'm soo very confused.
The other day, I was in maths waiting for our teacher, and we have this big, long window. I was looking through it and he passed. He looked && smiled at me (so did I wink ) while he was out of sight. But on Monday, he passed me in the hallway and it was like I wasn't there. Everyone says he likes me, but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm
Maybe he might want to impress you but not make it that noticible. He can't stare at you all the time you know.

However, just because you look and smile at each other doesn't mean that he likes you back and for the right reasons as well. Sorry, but you're going to have to talk to him sooner or later and ask.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 pm
Just give him a flirty smile back. Walk with confidence in the halls like you're hot and you know it. Pass him and wave a little. But yeah, you're gonna have to talk to him eventually.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm
I know that he DEFINATELY liked me a while ago, but I didn't notice him then, but after I did I started likin him soo much and I don't know if he still does like me. He also asked me for my number ages ago && we were texting, he always texted first, but then he stopped. I want to text him SOOO bad but I don't wanna be like...what's the word...pushy && stuff.  

xxxsanta_blonde_babiixxx

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm
xxxsanta_blonde_babiixxx
I know that he DEFINATELY liked me a while ago, but I didn't notice him then, but after I did I started likin him soo much and I don't know if he still does like me. He also asked me for my number ages ago && we were texting, he always texted first, but then he stopped. I want to text him SOOO bad but I don't wanna be like...what's the word...pushy && stuff.

Well he's still smiling and flirting with you. Just text him and say 'hey whats up!' if he acts strangely (gives unenthusiastic one-word answers and seems to purposely try and end the convo) then just let the convo end. If he says something that embarasses you, just be like 'oh sorry wrong number'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm
just smile at him and stuff and everyone on top of me said it your going to have to talk to him eventually. just say hey or hi or ello when u pass him  

tummytumsXD

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Yeah if you are able to talk to him sometime (like if you get a chance) go up to him and say "Hey! Long time no talk. How have you been?" Or something like that. Choose your words. nothing impresses men more than confidence and being positive. They want to feel wanted too. So dont wait for him to come to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:23 pm
I bet he's probably thinking the same thing.
He goes .."aww she didn't smile at me this time"
They can be pretty girly and shy sometimes too.
You are both waiting to see who breaks the silence and who cracks first.
You can choose to try to hold out longer and wait for him to move first or you can crack first.
Watch though, eventually one of you will break and just say "o haii thurr youuuu :3 "  

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items