Not ready...
View Results

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 am
besides using a ton of lube, is there any other tips to make the experience more pleasurable? theres absolutely no tips on how to dilate myself a bit more for him?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 am
you can always have him finger you first

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am
he does finger me haha with two of his massive inch thick fingers xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 am
Oh, and there's another thing i wanted to ask about...
He's the submissive type, but knows how to dominate because I don't. The other day, I finally got up the courage to 'top' him so to speak, not with full on sex, but I did take the more dominant role with our make-out session, but when I tried to do more, my personality broke through and I got flustered and giggly and ruined the sexy mood I'd been building up to go down on him...How do I keep up the sexy, confident visage to keep him excited? Because after I broke the mood I settled on just jerking him, and apparently I wasn't gripping tight enough or something because he wilted after a while...It was a huge downer for me...Help...?  

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 am
Uber-bani-gurl^^
Oh, and there's another thing i wanted to ask about...
He's the submissive type, but knows how to dominate because I don't. The other day, I finally got up the courage to 'top' him so to speak, not with full on sex, but I did take the more dominant role with our make-out session, but when I tried to do more, my personality broke through and I got flustered and giggly and ruined the sexy mood I'd been building up to go down on him...How do I keep up the sexy, confident visage to keep him excited? Because after I broke the mood I settled on just jerking him, and apparently I wasn't gripping tight enough or something because he wilted after a while...It was a huge downer for me...Help...?

I'm sure he'll be patient. Just explain that it was hard to keep the mood. Maybe not try so hard and go with the flow? Think of the other times you guys have done sexual stuff. You guys (most likely) kept the mood, even though he was dominating. if he's the submissive type, ask him what he does to keep himself serious. Or instead of thinking "gotta be sexy gotta be sexy", just be sexy. I mean that's really hard to explain, but do you get what I mean? Just go with the flow. if you giggle, you giggle. If you don't, great! Just practice a little more and he'll be patient.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff