Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Uhm...Help? Maybe Comfort? Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm
Alright...So I really hope that I haven't written about this yet...I'm pretty positive that I have, so...Well I know I haven't written about this particular story thingy, but I'm pretty positive I've written about the guy...I dunno.
Alright, so I like..Uhm...Lets call him "This Dude" alright? Alright. So I like This Dude and at first, I was almost possitive that he liked me back, constantly flirting and tickling me and just being, like, the sweetest guy ever. Like, little things he did that I don't wanna write about cuz it would take forever. So I kept acting the same around him, not changing my behavior or my looks or anything about me at all, and then suddenly he acts un-interested...? I just don't get it. Well, I mean, sure, he still flirts a little but not as much as he used to, and sure, he still sees me and says my name with enthusiasm and stuff, but it's just...different? I don't know. So, of course, since he's lowered his interest moves, I've lowered mine, flirting a little less. But not enough to make him feel that it's not there, you know? So we're still friends and everything and blah blah blah. Well, my school's selling carnations that come with a little card and stuff for a buck at my school, for Valentines Day. And then they're all gonna be delivered on the 12th. Well the other day, I saw him buying one...At first, I almost let myself get excited because I, for some odd flipping reason, let myself believe that he was going to buy it for me. But then, the excitment gone in not even enough time for it to fully be there. I started thinking of a couple other girls that he could've been buying it for and now I'm all paranoid about it...Why are guys so freaking confusing?!? I hate it. And the suspense of finding out who it's for is killing me! Like, you don't even know! I mean, not that I'm expecting it to be for me...Cuz, to be truthful, I'm really not. Like, I'm actually pretty paranoid that it's for another girl...And it just, somehow makes me feel bad about myself, you know? Like, what did I do to make him lose interest? I don't know...Maybe I'm just a paranoid freak that needs some chill pills...Haha, kidding. But yeah...I know, this isn't really an advice kind of thing. It's more of a...I could really use some comfort...And I know, many of you are thinking, talk to RL people about this! But it's like, I just...can't...So...Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Why don't you buy him one? Or tell him how you feel?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liviania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 pm
Maybe he cooled the flirting because he thought you weren't into it?

I second the suggestion to buy him a carnation. Let him know that you appreciate the flirting and that you want it to continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am
Aww I'm sorry =[
It is sounding like he's found someone else. What you described basically happened to me. Please remember that even if he chooses another girl its not because you did anything wrong. It means that he didn't value you enough, and that there is someone out there who will appreciate you and love you even more.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff