Moon Struck

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 pm
Moon Struck

Looking around her at the darkening sky, she notices that the moon is starting to appear... "The full moon has always saddened me and made me feel wild at the same time... I feel stronger yet weak and feel like I am missing something in my life... as I've grown older, I realize now what I have been missing," she whispers to the man seated next to her on the dampening lawn.

"What is that my sweet wolf?" he says, looking at her with curiosity and a calm loving gaze.

Smiling at his name for her, she searches his face intensely for any bit of mocking before sighing. All she sees in his forest laden eyes is caring, so she continues with another whispered testament... "I have been missing what each animal needs. I feel in my heart the emptiness of a presence that is needed to survive... I've been missing a love... a mate." Glancing sidelong at him, she blushes, "I've been missing you for my whole life."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm
This is so sweet. smile I'm 'squeeing' on the inside.

My only critiques are that you seem to switch between present and past tense,

Quote:
...she whispers to the man seated next to her on the dampening lawn.

"What is that my sweet wolf?" he says, looking at her with curiosity...

and that the language is very formal for the speech. I may be just me, but it seems a bit out of place. I think if you added more distinct styles of speech between the two characters, for such a short piece you could get more characterization out of it.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas