Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply General discussions and games
i think i am psychic, or i have Schizophenia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel if....
  Do you see ghosts?
  Do you NOT see ghosts?
  How would you feel if you saw what i saw and heard what i heard?
  ......(WTF IS THIS LADY TALKIN ABOUT?!)
  Uhhhh.....(whats Shizophrenia...?)
View Results

xDesuL0LITAx

Confident Raider

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am
I can hear bad things in my head , like, they want me dead. they say things like "youre not pretty, why live through this?" and then i see things, i see shadowy people, they are souls of dead or living people...and they are called Wall Spirits, because they walk on my wall. they only appear in shadowy dark places, and i also see Demonic Spirit Walkers, these of which, fallow me...and they say the things Demonic Voices would. thing is, the Angelic Voices, Angelic Spirit Walkers, Angelic Wall Walkers, those, are very rare. most souls with somthing bad happening come to me. id say that the Angelic Voices, and Angelic Spirit Walkers, And Angelic Wall Walkers, are make believe in my book. i have never seen or heard them, but i have heard other "psychics, or Schizophreia" having Angelic AND Demonic in very rare cases, do they have ALL Angelic Voices, Angelic Wall Walkers, Wangelic Spirit Walkers. Its my case of Demonic Voices in my Head.So for the time being, its been four years seeing and hearing these things.
Thank You For Your Support, Please Comment This, If You Have Questions, I Will Be Happy To Answer. Karen!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 am
Interesting......

I swear the woodwork room at my school is haunted.. but that mostly cause I see someone who is there and then not there in a second....  

CLOSEDEYES15

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXxAmber MishimaxXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 am
thats kind of interesting... sometimes I feel like I'm a psychic or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm
i get dreams of just random stuff and then it happens but usually it a long time inbetween the dream and the event and its just stupid stuff, like i had a dream i was sitting infront of a school computer and i had a notebook and i was drawing a tea cup then like a year later it happened (i don't get the dreams alot and when i do i forget when i wake up until the event happens)  

BurninBite

General discussions and games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff