Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm
I've been going out with my boyfriend going on 6 months now.. longest relationship for me. He always tells me he loves me and always promises he'll never leave me. Yet I still get the feeling he might.. At first he was sweet as could be to me and know he always yells at me for random things, saying his family is going through hard times (money wise) when he knows I already know that because I've know him and his family forever. We're just all around fighting about everything.. I don't know what to do because I can't deal with the fighting anymore =/

Any advice?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Try sitting down when you both aren't angry or frustrated and talk it out.

Tell him how you feel and voice your concerns in a non-threatening way.

Then listen and don't interrupt when he talks.

He's probably just as frustrated as you are.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Maybe you should sit down and talk with him about it. Try and get down to the root of all the fighting and hostility.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm
Hester Peche
Try sitting down when you both aren't angry or frustrated and talk it out.

This part is really important. Also make sure that you have sufficient time and privacy for the conversation.

LyricalSoul93

Anesthesic Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm
PoISoNoUs DIsAsTeR
I've been going out with my boyfriend going on 6 months now.. longest relationship for me. He always tells me he loves me and always promises he'll never leave me. Yet I still get the feeling he might.. At first he was sweet as could be to me and know he always yells at me for random things, saying his family is going through hard times (money wise) when he knows I already know that because I've know him and his family forever. We're just all around fighting about everything.. I don't know what to do because I can't deal with the fighting anymore =/

Any advice?

.... i have sorta went thru the same thing as this, where... my ex (( after being with him for about 5-7 months)) started to change on me completely, from a happy go lucky kid, to someone who kept snapping at me every other day.

he'd always threaten breaking up, ignore me for a day, and then apologize later on for the way he acted.. it was a never ending roller coaster for the remainder 8 months or so of our relationship before he left me for someone else.

then when he would apologize and id tell him how he hurt me, he would make the excuse "well u should know me by now!" and yaddayaddayadda

id always try to talk to my ex, but could never get more than 3 sent out of him about the problems he was facing... all ive ever got was he had problems in general with family and friends and.... he was pretty much taking his anger out on me. i guess it made him feel better to see me hurt.

later his other excuse became "talking is useless"

so.... idk what to tell u, the best i can say is try talking to him.

if he means what he says, it WILL show... he will open up to you

and hopefully, he will start to calm down..

if not, if things get worse.... if i were u, i wouldnt stay with someone who kept making my life miserable... even after trying my best to fix it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm
Thanks everyone (:

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm
Just try and talk to him about it and share each others thoughts, opinions and how things have been going between you two. smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games