6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 pm
ShushYourPrettyMouth
I don't even have a boyfriend
Or had one in my entire life and I'm 15 gonk

don't worry you still got time, i'm 18 today and still 18 years single. i just care about my life more than love.

and congrats @joe_is_my_hubby, i unfortunately don't have anyone but i'm crushing on someone. i go around to see him where he works (chinese restaurant) atleast once a week, i might see him today because it is my birthday :3 and we basically just talk and flirt with eachother smiling at eachother the whole time. he makes me feel happy about myself. so, i was planning to give him home made valentines day chocolates, if he could accept my feelings (like they do over in asia, or in animes) but its on chinese new year and i don't know how to do this now) grrrr.

if i plan to still do it or not i dont know? if it all works out, he will be my prom date this year. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm
Haha nope. I have no chance. I wanted to cry multiple times today after finding out that a certain dude actually DOESN'T like me, even after hanging out, talking on the phone for hours and texting me extremely cute and funny messages. It's not that I'm sad that he doesn't like me- It's more like, I had a chance and it's gone again, and I was stupid enough to believe that there was someone who wanted to date me. I was stupid to believe that I was good enough for someone... and I know its unhealthy to think like that but I can't help it. There has to be something wrong with me if I've been single for this long and don't even get glances from guys, even though I guess I'm relatively pretty.  

The_Brightest_Moon

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 pm
I've been with Nathan for a year and 8 months.. ish. We really never fight 'cause we just say everything that's on our minds and don't let it get big enough to be a major problem. We annoy each other sometimes obviously, but we both lack the ability to stay mad at anyone for very long!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff