Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
Oh My Gosh I'm gonna be on set with Taylor Lautner :o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - - Dying Inside

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:59 pm
Omgosh so this is the story. I Wanted to be a Actor/Model right?. well me and my mom signed up for this Application online which Helps Young Teens. Such as myself get a job as a Model and get small parts in movies and even bigger parts! right? . well Me and my mother Received a phone call. but my mom and i weren't home at the time but we heard are messages and They said that they would love for me to come in for there Interview i starting screaming. my mom had to give me some water to calm me down. Anyway sense we didn't talk to them directly my mother called back and talked to THEM. then they Said i can come in Thrus. at 6:00pm and at a place called
One Source Talent Right? and then i got ready the and stuff and walked out the door [btw this is supposedly Thursday heh ;] ] and got in my moms car it took us A While to get there sense i'm in cali and there in Pontiac so we drove there at like 4:00am and got here on the dot. when we walked in the interviewed me and took pictures. WHICH I'll post on here soon. when they send it to us in the mail. they said i was Amazing at acting/Modeling and that they would love to have me in acting Business. so now!..Heres the Taylor part. as soon as they call me again then i go there and they give em a part in ANY movie i want and it just so happens I get to play the role in BREAKING DAWN the twilight series with TAYLOR LAUTNER. Omg omg omg. -screams- its literally a dream come true. you HAVE have to fill out a Application and cross those fingers and hope to be a star. now. you guys are probably thinking ''No way she is Such a lair /scammer'' well think that if you want. but when you see my face in breaking dawn then you will think twice before you thought that. Peace! thats all people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm
More proof!

This is when i first signed up and they sent me a Email also. though i had resigned a difirent time because me and my mom were busy on those days.

What I am looking to do is set up a face to face with you and Ms. Kassab who is our Director in Detroit. We would like to see what potential there may be for either modeling or acting and if we would like to work with you. I have an appointment available this coming Thursday at 7:00p or this Saturday at 1:00p. The entire evaluation should last maybe an hour. Also remember that since you are under eighteen, you need to share this email with your parent or a guardian because you will not be able to attend the evaluation without them.

Please let me know as soon as possible which day and what time works best. The office address is below but once I hear back I'll send directions and some other points such as what to wear.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Eva Springs
One Source Talent
Talent Coordinator
3250 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 526
Troy, MI 48084  

x - - Dying Inside

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash