Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply General discussions and games
wishing game with a twist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Ok, here is the rules, A simple wishing game. You post a wish for everyone to see, but before you do that you get to have some fun with the wish that came before yours. You have to reply to the person who wished before you with the worst case scenario that could happen with that wish. Any wish is allowed as long as Gaia allows the word usage(I assume) and any reply is appropriate, the longer and more intricate the worst case scenario is the better!!!

Here is the example: (wish) I want a new chair.
(response, start with their wish) Granted, you get a new chair. Too bad it is that anoying talking one from peewee's playhouse and it never stops talking, you go deaf from this and then get eaten by the chair.(Then post your own wish) I wish I had a bike.

There we go folks, I have done this game on many more sites and hopefully this one will be as successfull as the rest. oh and PS. you MUST reply to the one right before yours, not any others, and you MUST wait for at least two people after your post to post again, just to be fair. Let me get this all started with my wish.

I wish i didn't have math homework  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 pm
granted,u didn't have math homework.too bad ur teacher is gonna give u a math long evaluation or long test..and u failed..so she said, u'll gonna answer ur long test and math homework on ur home..and if u answered it wrong,.U'll get the lowest grade as possible in ur math subject.. (i'm sorry if it sounds so stupid..coz I'm not good in this kind of stuff. xp ) I wish I can fly..  

kirin_girl The Younger

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm
but it's a perverted dude teaching me math and every one in the school hates him.

wish granted but you can only fly for 1 minute every hour and you die from falling

i wish there was a cheeper pizza  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Granted, u get 2 fly. 2 bad that u dont know how 2 stear so u ran in2 that skyscraper and fell 20 stories down and now ur paralyzed from the waste up and u can't even speak or grab anything ever again. i wish i had a new car!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

kirin_girl The Younger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
granted..but when u drove it..it only taked u a few steps until u reach the sea,and it exploded! u fell into the sea, and now ur 50/50.. I wish I have a slim body..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 pm
granted. you now have a slim body..but because you became slim ou have a constant fear of becoming fat and become anerexic and die of starvation, learning that you were fine the way you used to be and didnt need to be slim.(hi lol i fail at it but ok).
I wish I could see snow for the first time.  

Gobbles AKA Ashley

1,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karakuri Odette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm
You get buried in said snow and never come out and die. x3

I wish for a cupcake that is edible, and not poisonous. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am
you are granted the cupcake but u were mauled to death by a hobo who wanted the cupcake

i wish for a hug  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
General discussions and games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers