PokeWhore
View Results

NinjaRickDanMan

6,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm
Ok So My Diamond Team Consists Of The Pokemon In My Trainer Card Below The Moves I Don't Feel Like Listing and They Are All Lvl 100.(Damn It Took Awhile To Do It.) Rate From 1-5 1 being Good and 5 Being Bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Moves please..  

kevinvan1996

NinjaRickDanMan

6,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm
"Slaps Head"
Ok...

1, Blaziken
a, Fire Blast
b, Brave Bird
c, Flamethrower
d, Sky Uppercut

2, Swampert
a, Blizzard
b, Earthquake
c, Surf
d, Hydro Pump

3, Venusaur
a, Solarbeam
b, Sunny Day
c, Earthquake
d, Grass Hammer

4, Raichu
a,Thunder
b,Iron Tail
c, Thunderbolt
d, Focus Blast

5, Aggron
a, Iron Tail
b, Double-Edge
c, Earthquake
d, Strength

6, Rayquaza
a, Fly
b, Thunder
c, Fire Blast
d, Draco Meteor  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am
TrevMaster3000
"Slaps Head"
Ok...

1, Blaziken
a, Fire Blast
b, Brave Bird
c, Flamethrower
d, Sky Uppercut
Repetition of move types; apart from that, it's fairly good. I'd recommend replacing flamethrower with either Blaze Kick or Earthquake, but that's just me.

2, Swampert
a, Blizzard
b, Earthquake
c, Surf
d, Hydro Pump
Repetition of types again, but other than that, pretty good. There are tons of options available to you; pick a move that you really like and replace Hydro Pump with that move.

3, Venusaur
a, Solarbeam
b, Sunny Day
c, Earthquake
d, Grass Hammer
Sunny-beam helps only 2 pokemon, (this one included), and hurts 3 others. It's a perfectly sound and viable option, but it's best used when the entire team can get in on the act. Sleep Powder and Sludge Bomb are the standard fare when it comes to Venusaur.

4, Raichu
a,Thunder
b,Iron Tail
c, Thunderbolt
d, Focus Blast
Without rain, Thunder is a bad idea because it gets shut down by any other weather condition and is already an unreliable attack. Considering the accuracy for the rest of your moves, you could drop Thunderbolt for Thunder Wave and just joke around by equipping a wide lens.

5, Aggron
a, Iron Tail
b, Double-Edge
c, Earthquake
d, Strength
Strength is a bad move for competitive play, but if you want to keep it, I can understand. If you decide to replace it, look into Dragon Claw or Rock Slide

6, Rayquaza
a, Fly
b, Thunder
c, Fire Blast
d, Draco Meteor
Meh, it's a legendary, nothing to see here.
Using Legends considered to be "too powerful" is found in bad taste with most of the competitive community. The main reason behind this is because a pokemon with base 150 in both attack stats and decent speed, along with sound defense makes it easy to use and gain momentum in a match to the point of being outright cheap. I personally don't care simply because half of the people that run the darn things are either 12 or don't have any idea as to how to win with the thing.

Overall, your team is pretty sound; you only have 1 robust pokemon for taking special hits, so I'd be wary of any of the popular special sweepers coming in and taking your team out. Other than that, 3/5: Not bad at all.  

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items