Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
What Girls want from spineless guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this happens alot?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  sometimes
View Results

Hikaru_love18

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:52 pm
I currently like a guy...ok LOVE a guy that is with a girl who treats him like trash. He knows I love him, hell, I really do believe him whenever he says things like "you give me peace of mind when you call me" or "your so strong" or "your so sweet". I really don't know sometimes, though. We both know he still has that double edged sword called "love" which, mind you, is showing the bad symptoms of a whacked up relationship.

I can't make the decision for him, to leave her, as much as I want to be with him. I don't put my opinion cause that implies that I would be influencing his decision. I believe I'm a push over but not as much as he has been. He's even been cheated in front of & he's still going out with that girl. When he's sick, of course I want to take care of him but out of the blue the girl decides to be nice "for once in her life" and try to take care of him; he wound up to be worse the next day, useless girl T _ T

I just wish I knew what to do to make him stop going out with her cause really, she's a freaking hazard to him (mind, body, & soul/Emotionally, mentally, a little on the physical). I would like for him to study and get a good life. I could be selfish then, once he's away from her but I really don't know what to do to make him stand up for himself...until I saw this.

Click on the link and come back here for what I took as my action, if you like:

What do men really want? A.K.A. What girls want from guys who just cant stand up for themselves

I was somewhat desperate & don't know if not talking to him when I really wanted to would cut it nor did I think to treat him badly because that love arrow is still stuck in him.

"Call me back when you stop letting her hurt you. That is, if you really mean it when you said you cared about me. I love you and all but I can't exactly be with someone who would want to let anyone treat them so badly..."

Don't know if this was a good idea. A gut feeling tells me not quite but I do think that there are more girls or guys that may be in the same situation as me and should learn from this, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 am
you did the right thing. you have to make him choose. spineless guys often like to put off difficult decisions because they fear the consequences of their decision. you clearly love him more then the other girl, you should get recognition from him as the more suitable mate, or leave. Give him some time to see exactly what you do for him. maybe then he can realize how much it would suck for you to leave. if after it's all in the open and he still refuses to see. Move on, it's no use trying to protect someone who willingly puts themselves in that position. Don't sacrifice your love on someone who's not willing to cherish it and hold it's value for what it truly is. It will be hard if it comes to that. But continuing to try if he refuses to listen will only hurt you. sweatdrop  

wildblackfire

Fallen Girl 27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm
wildblackfire
you did the right thing. you have to make him choose. spineless guys often like to put off difficult decisions because they fear the consequences of their decision. you clearly love him more then the other girl, you should get recognition from him as the more suitable mate, or leave. Give him some time to see exactly what you do for him. maybe then he can realize how much it would suck for you to leave. if after it's all in the open and he still refuses to see. Move on, it's no use trying to protect someone who willingly puts themselves in that position. Don't sacrifice your love on someone who's not willing to cherish it and hold it's value for what it truly is. It will be hard if it comes to that. But continuing to try if he refuses to listen will only hurt you. sweatdrop
3nodding  
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff