Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Alice vs Cheshire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirstenGoodteacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:30 pm
I need ideas for my new story that is based on Alice in Wounderland. 3nodding It can be scary, happy, or anything. I just need ideas. And after I get it done.

Here's what I wrote...
Alice pulled her hair out of her face to let ths man see her eyes that he noiced. Blushing with joy. The moon sat upon her face making it glow. As she fixs her dress, the man took her right hand and kissed it softly.

"What a nice man you are, but I most ask why your wearing rabbit ears?" Alice asked with a smile in her face.

"If you most ask they call my the rabbit man, so I thought I would look the part too." Trying not to laugh as he said that. Then he pulled his golden pocket watch out. Opened it as fast as he can. "I'm sorry, but I must go. I'm running late.

It's not good i just worte it. after I write the story I'll finish with editing. so please help me out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm
Man the forums arnet any help lol  

KirstenGoodteacher

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:46 pm
Haha, you just have to wait for feedback, my friend. ^_^

I think the first thing you'd have to figure out is what kind of story it is. It definitely has hints of romance, but also pretty mysterious... you have any sort of broad plot you want to accomplish? What do you like to write?

The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games