Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa Online

Back to Guilds

Come join other fans and discuss everything GAGA! 

Tags: Lady Gaga, Music, Dance, Fame, Monster 

Reply Gaga Online Home Page
Lady Gaga on the Grammy awards presentation!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LazybonesHeroine

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm
So i saw this thing on our TV Guide about Lady Gaga and the Grammies! She couldn't run for the Grammy for best new artist, because "Just Dance" was going for best dance recording last year. Bummer... -_- but She did get 5 niminations in the annual Grammy Awards. So it'll be on CBS on Sunday january 31! If im wrong, please correct me, but im pretty sure thats the date. So watch it!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm
I CAN'T WAIT!!  

hapiiness

LazybonesHeroine

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 pm
TT^TT she didn't win. But she looked hot!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am
It was a incredible performance by her last night at the grammy's, but when doesnt she give an incredible performance?! ;D
i loved it, when that guy told everyone that she was turning us all into monsters,..
I was like heckkkk yess, <3 ((;
she turned me into a fame monster,. C:

Gaga for Gaga. heart  

Cake is Chocolate

eluzabeth

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

heart

grammys were s**t.
those annoying, talentless hags who're only idolized by stupid 12 year old beat out gaga?? neutral
even my parents, who actually like beyonce neutral agreed that gaga should've won.
because, you know, gaga's actually got TALENT and doesn't rely on sex to sell records.
and, really, taylor swift won album of the year??
ten bucks says that wouldn't have happened if kanye hadn't dissed her at the VMAs. :/

RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Gaga won two grammys best dance sing Poker Face and Best Dance Album but it wasn't televised n i agree taylor swift shouldnt have got album of the yr  

l Sailor Cancer l

hapiiness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm
Sailor Aquatica
Gaga won two grammys best dance sing Poker Face and Best Dance Album but it wasn't televised n i agree taylor swift shouldnt have got album of the yr

Yea she won 2 out of 5 that she was nominated for. Im really sick of beyonce winning everything. More should have gone to Gaga stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am
rawr_its_bella
Sailor Aquatica

Yea she won 2 out of 5 that she was nominated for. Im really sick of beyonce winning everything. More should have gone to Gaga stare

im sick of Taylor swift winning everything feel sorry for any artisits that have to go against her in the next couplle of yrs  

l Sailor Cancer l

II_SexiBunni_II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 am
i almost cried when she didn't win. :,( she was way better than beyonce' and taylor swift. taylor sounded like she was sick to  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 am
so what if she didnt win, her performance was amazing. everyone iknow agrees.  

-i J e l l o C U B E S-

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:04 pm
i loved it it was frickin awesome!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Luz is a Dorkus
User Image

heart

grammys were s**t.
those annoying, talentless hags who're only idolized by stupid 12 year old beat out gaga?? neutral
even my parents, who actually like beyonce neutral agreed that gaga should've won.
because, you know, gaga's actually got TALENT and doesn't rely on sex to sell records.
and, really, taylor swift won album of the year??
ten bucks says that wouldn't have happened if kanye hadn't dissed her at the VMAs. :/

RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE

I was just thinking that! OO  

Wand333999

Gaga Online Home Page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas