Old Fashioned Black and White Mickey Mouse Cartoons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamBitchTits

Tipsy Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm
I use to watch them when that disney flashback show was on, that and the first Mickey Mouse Club <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 pm
disney sucks now.
yesterday they showed a black and white mickey mouse cartoon and get this they played a hannah montana song over it. WTF?!?!?!!?  

renegade56
Captain

MadamBitchTits

Tipsy Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm
renegade56
disney sucks now.
yesterday they showed a black and white mickey mouse cartoon and get this they played a hannah montana song over it. WTF?!?!?!!?

D:< they're bastardizing the House of Mouse damn it!!!

And oh yeah, the Disney Channel/Teen Nick stars are really good role models, when have of them are either into hard drugs or are pregnant!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 pm
MadamBitchTits
renegade56
disney sucks now.

D:< they're bastardizing the House of Mouse damn it!!!

And oh yeah, the Disney Channel/Teen Nick stars are really good role models, when have of them are either into hard drugs or are pregnant!

i have an idea as to why they are all virgins. disney has become a cult and they can sacrifice someone at will rofl  

renegade56
Captain

PrincessofSaillune

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 pm
I remember the ending of the Mickey Mouse club song  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 pm
Oh yes, you can not forget the old Micky Mouse cartoons and Walt's other works. Walt Disney was a true pioneer in animation, if it wasn't for his innovations, we would have half of the stuff in cartoons as we have today. Gotta pay tribute to good old Steam Boat Willy.

Also Disney Channel =/= Disney as a whole. Disney Channel's been lacking, yes. However Disney has still been doing pretty great lately, look at the Princess and the Frog, a fine quality movie showing Disney is getting back on the right track 3nodding  

CreativeButLazy

Dapper Capitalist

DaiVirus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 pm
my god, i freaking Love this cartoon!! so hilarious!! XD also one of my favorites!! ^^ who wouldn't forget about all those epic moments in there!!
now disney sucks at making shows now and days!! DX  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:06 pm
i remember staying up late watching Disney channel and then going to bed when Zorro came on...i never liked it...  

ForIorn

The Climax

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:53 pm
I know this thread is for old cartoons, but DAMN that's old  
the guild of old cartoons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out