Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
what keeps you going?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 am
Is it just me, or is everyone just given up? it seems the western culture has lost it natural stimuli to learn. To be free, to feel free is something beyond the capabilities of modern man. To build and gain with our own honest hands is nothing short of impossible. we seem to have lost our motivation to grow. to grasp at the unforeseen. to live.

I think this plays largely in the rising suicide rates among teens. That and weak minds constantly broken down by popular culture. At least now parents can see why it's so dangerous. the power of persuasion has the capabilities to completely screw you up if let it. I guess the saying rings true.
"never be to open minded, you're brains could fall out"

old people can't be trusted. they never figured out how to solve the problems of the world because they all walk the same path. I don't know about you, but I think I'll be happier broken, bleeding and exhausted when I reach the purely gates. So when they ask me why I didn't just take the path, after all, it lead to the same place. I can say, because this is my path, that I forged with my own two hands. I've climbed mountains, swam seas and hunted with wolves. We all walk through those gates in the end, but the journey to them is our own.

What keeps you going?
What is your main goal in life?
Any life changing experiences or realizations?

I've made this thread and others so people in the guild have the opportunity to get to know one another better. I think it will help ease the tension if we can realize that it's people not computer screens we're talking too.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:30 am
hmm really interesting matter.
- what keeps me going ? i don't really know, its a bit confusing and there is a bit or religion to why i keep going and not suicide sweatdrop ..lets just say God keeps me going XD

i believe that we are born to serve a higher power (God) and nothing else matter, our decisions decide our future i mean in the end what the purpose of living ?all this development and power , what will it do when the end comes ?...meh

though i must say,old people sometimes can be trusted, no can solve the problems of the world, cause no matter how much you fix,there would always be something broken...the path they chose is old and would be considered closed-minded for some, but it helped them through their way. and it made them happy,so they insist on us doing the same for our own good. but though i know all of this , i still do it my own way and my way is kinda wrong cause i want to feel broken sometimes . ..

- What is my main goal in life? well it wont really matter, but i kinda wish to be happy and to be an artist in a famous gaming company. and beside that do everything to ensure that i wont go to hell xD LOL...(though i am doing the opposite of that ._. ...)

-Any life changing experiences or realizations? ...umm no not really. nothing special happened, or maybe when i watched 2012 it somehow made me think of the end... >.>

xD  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

snoopythechinchilla

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:41 am