Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
the state of humanity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 am
Whatever happened to the good old days? When you could trust your authority figures to act responsibly no matter the circumstances. You could give a child who is not you're own a lollypop without fear of ***** accusations. When your neighbors weren't monitoring the appearance of the outside of your house like it's their own. When you were actually glad to see the cops. When the most intelligent people in society weren't found in the ghettos and the idiots weren’t your boss. What happened to the days when elections didn't involve two evils? When intelligence was based on what you can do, not what you know. When you could run around barefoot outside without drawing stares. When opinions weren't feared. When viewpoints weren’t shunned. When climbing a tree wasn't seen as a near death experience. When learning was a journey and not a repetitive circle of lies. Whatever happened to the days when everybody knew how to handle a gun, not just the people who shouldn't……..

What are your views on today's society?
What problems do you see?
How do you feel we could change it?
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 am
If I were to air my views then i have to apologize a bit coz my view are more towards my country, malaysia. We still practice what you said as:

wildblackfire
Whatever happened to the good old days? When you could trust your authority figures to act responsibly no matter the circumstances. You could give a child who is not you're own a lollypop without fear of ***** accusations.

Maybe not as innocent but we have yet to achieve such a degree of problem.
My views on the outside world, out of my country, is that it is dangerous. Even the Sabah and Sarawak district in my country i consider as a danger zone. Fights and kidnappings and so many others. I may be said as narrow minded but who has the money to travel those places like billion-airs?

So I have to go coz my class starts in 10 minutes. I'll out in the rest later.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:54 am
those days are long gone...before everything you learn was true, now the thignd learn from history to everything else depends of what the government wants us to learn, not on the true facts that happened. and this is just one of many things. now even the cops follow you or make problems either for money or just of racism. the world before was more simple and safer, now with all the security and technology you still feel more insecure and afraid of what might your actions cause.

-What are your views on today's society? well..my views are....this world is sick. =.= as i said, before it was safer, now if your a girl and walking at night or even alone, you feel afraid of kidnapping or rape. you feel the gazes of many and their glares over you like a predator waiting for the right time for the kill. or when you do something so simple others think of it as a crime or suicide attempt.....etc etc. ._.

and the problems ? they are too many to count. i can't think of one because everything we experience is based on lies. and if not...then its by chance.

how to change it ? i don't think it can be changed ...what can one person do in these times ? before one person was able to change the world, but now even if we try to change it , we are either accused of insanity or treason or who knows what...or sometimes killed for attempting to change it. meh.

i'm a very optimistic person, because i don't think of any of those stuff, and i just live my live the best way possible. but really now, is this the world i want to live in ? i'm not even sure xD LOOL  
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games