Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Mystery or No?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya Azura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:59 pm
Yesterday, I was in New York, and I was at this business meeting my mom was going to, and there was this adorable baby. And I asked if I could hold her, and her mother said yes. And I picked her up, and I held her, and I looked at her, and immediately loved her. And as I was thinking back on that moment when I was astounded by her, she was so adorable, I began to wonder if this was how the Goddess felt everytime a new child is born. If she looks at her, and smiles. I almost cried, the baby was so beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to know if this would be a mystery, because it was one of the most joyful things that ever happened to me. I felt touched by the Goddess that night. It was Divine. Would it count as one, though I know it was to me, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:09 pm
Honestly, I think the experience gave me a new love for people. It made me think thaat when I had my on child with a loved one(and I hope it's this one guy I really love), that I love him/her as much I loved that baby. Blessed be to all.  

Aya Azura

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:38 pm
It may well be. Mysteries may vary from religion to religion, and you may have hit on one for your faith.

Or it may just have been a really nifty experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:31 pm
I think one of the greatest mysteries of all is creation smile How a blend of chromosones becomes a child, a person... How something so beautiful can come from essentially nothing. When there is so much pain and darkness around us, we need to hold onto the beautiful things.

I've always found Life to be the second greatest Mystery, next to Death - how anything can be born, even in the most desolate of environments - trees and plants in the desert, animals at the Antarctic. The harshest environment seems capable of producing life - and I find that one of the most magickal and mysterious things that this world has to offer.  

Jasta

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:28 pm
I'd say you've touched upon a universal Mystery. Jasta hits it on the head when she says that Life is one of the greatest Mysteries of all. Death is up there as well, of course, with the cycle of the seasons and a person's life cycle and everything. Couldn't everything be a Mystery?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:35 pm
I'm with Nuri on this one- also- it could be nerochemistry at it's best!  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff