no
View Results

Bamboo Puff

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Thanx everyone!!!! biggrin I decided to wait, because today i found out that i have 4 more years with him!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 pm
You'll get over it eventually. Also, having self confidence never hurts. Guys like girls who have a high self esteem.  

Matron Mord Sith

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm
If he figured it out, and he's not talking, I don't blame him though. If you really like him... Then talk to him. Say it directly to his face. If he already knows, I don't think that he'll freak out, which is good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:34 pm
Thank you guys!! But as i said i'd love to tell him but i'm worried...  

Bamboo Puff

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm
You just have to take the risk and talk to him. I mean what is the worst thing that can happen? He can reject you, and that's not the end of the world. Yes, rejection hurts but, it will ease with time.
But, think about the best case senario...you could get your crush. You just have to be willing to go out on a limb for it. Try to open up a little guys like girls that are easy to talk to, and aren't always beating on themselves.

Try to have a little self-confidence. I'm sure you are an awesome girl, you just need to realize it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Awww thanx!! I love you guys!! biggrin
I feel so much better now, i'm now wondering if i should confess on Valentine's day...  

Bamboo Puff

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 pm
Ransuki
Awww thanx!! I love you guys!! biggrin
I feel so much better now, i'm now wondering if i should confess on Valentine's day...

That seems like a good idea, plus someone would seem like a total jerk if they reject someone on Valentine's Day, but please think better of yourself and don't be afraid to tell him, he is just a person and so are you. You both are young and there will be other people who will like both of you, so keep your chin up and don't worry yourself to much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm
if i were you go to the store and buy some makeup than ask your friends how you should do your makeup  

Hot and Sexy Kelly

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot iloveedwardcullen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:51 pm
Ransuki
Okay here's my problem, there's this guy, i've liked him for 6 month now, and i know it's gonna last way longer. He's really sweet and funny, and he's christian. first here's some info on myself before i explain my problem, i'm just a normal person, not a, i don't stand out, nothing, just a plain boring person... And i'm shy, i don't usually talk much, so when i walk home with someone there's always an awkward silence. I'm usually more talkative on msn and whenever it's not face to face. Okay and here's my problem, this is my second crush in my whole entire life and my first crush only lasted for 2 month which is pathetic i know...XD So i'm really inexperienced, and i don't know why but my heart goes crazy for him everytime i see him, all the girls in my class already know this. And i think my crush figured out i like him, because my only reason when i talk to him is about trying to figure out each other's crushes... and now i think he know... Okay and i think i know he likes this other girl who's really funny and attractive, i know i'll never win. But my heart is loving him more and more each day and i can't help it. I would tell him but my whole class is a gossip group so they make fun of stuff like this, i'm not scared of it, but i'm worried that he might be bother by it... So what should i do???

GO FOR IT!! you seem to really like him so try! and dont say your unattractive beacuse every girl is in her own way!
you dont have to be super hot and outgoing for him to like you! he will like you for who you are! and with that girl yeah she might be the girl every guy likes but maybe he dosnt like her you really dont know! he might like shy girls wink
but before asking him out talk to him more. he'll see how great you are and ask you out himslef!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games