Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Do you think he likes me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 am
OKAY SO. I mention my ex a ton on here because he was such a big part of my life, I still love him and I've learned a lot about dudes because of him. So I had the WEIRDEST night. I have a math midterm tomorrow and I didn't know what the hell I was doing, so he came over to help me study. As a note, he was in a relationship with this girl who was pressing charges against ihm for rape (he's innocent). He really wanted to break up with her, but he didnt want to risk her getting even more pissed off and using it against him in the trial, so he was going to wait until it was over. BUT SHE DUMPED HIM!!!! He (and I because she's an insane slut) was like jumping for joy. So, 1. He's single again.

He helped me with math for about 5 minutes until we got off topic and he started showing me funny videos on youtube. then we tried to get back onto math but we got off topic again talking about random funny crap. Then I started playing with his hair because it's long-ish (covers his eyes) and very fun to play with. He let me braid it, put it in clips, put it in pigtails, etc... Then we started poking each other and almost got into a poke war. Then he poked me with his foot because he was laying down on the floor and I was kneeling at the coffee table (we were in the living room), so I tickle his foot and he's VERY ticklish so he threatened to tickle mine. So then we almost got into a tickle war. then he gave me a FOOT MASSAGE no joke (he says he just likes to give them but I find it strange), then we just layed upside down head-to-head under the coffee table, talking about random things and poking each other.

.................WTF................ eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 am
So uh... yeeaah..... do you think he was acting like he likes me? He's always been immature and goofy (even though he rarely speaks and acts emo on the outside. Once you get to know him he's insanely friendly and funny) but I think that was a bit more than normal.... he almost fell asleep at my house (happened on new years too, when he stayed until 3 am) until my mom made him leave at 11 so I could sleep for my tests hahaha. Soo...yeah..... interpretations.....  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
....Help? Anyone?????????

He was asking me about why girls give mixed signals but he's ALWAYS GIVING ME MIXED SIGNALS  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm
Hmm, that is really confusing.
To me it sounds like he likes you. Normally guys are playful, but that doesn't sound regular goofy. Did he do anything else that could confirm that he likes you?  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Hmm, that is really confusing.
To me it sounds like he likes you. Normally guys are playful, but that doesn't sound regular goofy. Did he do anything else that could confirm that he likes you?

Well he was just his old goofy self.... he occasionally just sat back and said 'I'm thinking...' and last time he said that we ended up kissing. I've come to learn that 'I'm thinking'='I'm most likely thinking about you'

We were lying under the table in my living room, on the floor, our heads touching (opposite each other) and poking each other's hands. Not just each other, each other's hands and hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm
Aww! First can I say that that is insanely cute? XD

I think he might like you, based on what I've read, and I think that it's worth a shot~

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 am
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Aww! First can I say that that is insanely cute? XD

I think he might like you, based on what I've read, and I think that it's worth a shot~

yayz ^_^ We talked on the phone for hours the other day. Problem is, i cant get him to talk to me otherwise. I think it would be weird to call out of the blue and he never texts me. I text him and I just get one-word answers (though turns out that he doesnt really like texting, so that was a relief). This has always been a problem xD so I'm thinking 'you know, you CAN talk to me'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Yes! Ask him out! God, I found that so sweet, I read your first post again.

Aww, that's so cute... Talk to him more in person when you can. He seems awfully nice~  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm
SandWhisker
Yes! Ask him out! God, I found that so sweet, I read your first post again.

Aww, that's so cute... Talk to him more in person when you can. He seems awfully nice~

thanks ^^ I'm not gonna ask him out because.... doesnt feel right. He's given me signals like this before and then turned me down. So i want to be 100% sure. And yes, he's either uber nice or extremely antisocial and emo. It's rediculous xD When he's energetic he's really talkative and funny. He's so cute and has beautiful eyes (when you can see them through his hair.... xD) especially when he's happy. But when he's even the slightest bit tired he won't talk. That annoys meeee. Like we drove him to school today (midterm week so we had to go in for tests) and he didnt speak at all, but then when the bus dropped us off later and we were walking home he was really talkative and fun (we live on the same street). I just wish he texted me more, or CALLED ME. He really likes talking on the phone and doesnt like texting so I'm like 'you know, we talked on the phone for 3 hours. You can call me if you want, i wouldnt mind!'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm
aww hes in to u!!! go and ask him out! if u want to be his girlfriend!  

Kagami Hiiragi 1

50 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

British Tourettes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You said he acts goofy to start with and if he feels close to you, I see it as normal friend behavior. That's how I always acted with my male friends and them to me. And he might be extra playful in attempts to forget all the crap that's currently going on. Why not just ask him? Though, personally, I think if it didn't work the first time why would it work now? What's different?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 am
Maybe he likes you. <3 But becareful and goodluck. <3  

its Roo

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:07 pm
Well he has a girlfriend now... this is an old post....  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games