Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Let's say he's on my mind after 3 whole months...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawhrz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Hi, I'm Vanilla (or Anna but I perfer Vanilla) and this is my first topic.
And it just happens to be be about my exboyfriend.

So I should tell you how we got together. In January a year ago, I started borrowing the Twilight books from him. We just... clicked and started talking. Soon enough, I'm the one for fall for him on March 17th.

And trust me. It was like obsession.

I told all my friends, I wrote his name all over the place and I talked to him a lot and eventually... well. He found out. It was only until after I wrote a lovesick story of my stupid Cinderella self--and by now everyone knows I like him--and I let him read it. I forgot about it too. The next Monday we go to a field trip to Busch Gardens, and I swore to myself I didn't like him.

Until, I get the story back a week later and he writes me a note. But that's a pretty long story, so I'm just going to say he confessed he liked me.

We ended going out that Thursday.

Gabe (his name) and I went out for three months (pretty good for a bunch of stupid sixth graders)... and I broke up with him. He was getting grounded all the time and he didn't come to stuff I invited him too... so I dumped him.

Now. It's three months later--for most it'd be like a week--and I suddenly catch myself looking at him. I find myself talking to him. I find myself wishing we kissed, wishing we could've lasted longer... wishing I could have him back. Is this normal? Is it wise to say I have a crush on him? Please give me information and feeback on this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 am
Okay that sounds perfectly normal to me. You dumped him because he wasn't treating you right, but you still have feelings for him. Has he moved on? If he's not dating another girl right now, maybe see if he'd be interested in giving it another go? Before you start dating again you two should have a non-critical talk about what went wrong last time and how to make things better. Even if he doesn't want to go out again maybe talking to him and getting a definite answer will help you establish some closure, because that is what you are lacking.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 am
You're in 6th grade??
Goodness gracious me. When I was your age, dating in the 6th grade was if a guy hugged a girl durring recess! sweatdrop Okay enough of my old-people-talk.

Good for you for lasting so long! What you're going through is normal. Im in college now and ive been through that all the time.
You're always going to have some reservations after you break up with a guy. But just remember, it ended for a reason. I went back out with a guy I broke up with (Bad idea) and let me tell you I remembered why I broke up with him in the first place.

I hate to pull out the corny stuff, but if it was meant to work out then it will. Give him some time to grow up, and take some time for yourself too. You're both still kids. You have time to make all that stuff worth while later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 am
3 months and in 6th grade? Wow, good job. It's ok if you still like him. I've liked the same since 6th grade (with a few tiny crushes in between) so don't feel bad. If he isnt treating you right, keep his a** dumped. I'm so glad you figured this out in 6th grade. It hurts, but life moves on. I know exactly how you feel about this dude and I get the same feeling every time I see my ex, the dude I've liked for so long. But like I said, unless he can treat you right, he doesnt deserve you!!!! If he can somehow prove himself to you, then maybe you could give him another chance, but don't just throw yourself at him saying 'I WANT YOU BACK PLEASE CHANGE'. He has to change. Don't worry, it'll all turn out ok smile  

The_Brightest_Moon

Rawhrz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Thanks you guys~ And I'm not in 6th grade anymore... hehe... I'm in 7th now.

This all really helped ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 pm
Rawhrz

No prob! Stay strong munchkin 3nodding (No worries, I call everyone munchkin.. xD you a cool munchkin)  

The_Brightest_Moon

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 pm
To it sounds like maybe first love, but to me first love is another name for a big crush with a large obsession. But don't go back with him, if it didn't work out the first time don't repeat it no matter how much you want to, I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 am
Rawhrz

We believe in you! whee  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers