Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
um...yeah help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm
Geez, i didn't know what topic i could put this under so i just made a new topic...sorry. ^ ^u

okay my heart is confused. very confused. Im crushing on 3 1/2 guys at once. razz and i don't know who to choose!!
boys:
1) he goes to my school but is a year older. He is actually crushing on me(thats why i said a 1/2) but i don't know my feelings towards. him we get alone well but i guess i just see him as a big bro or a freind.

2) Another boy is in the same grade as me but we dont go to the same school so we hang out on here alot. I like him alot. we goof around a lot so one time i said i love you but i don't think he thought i was for real.

3)he is a bout a year or 2 older than me and lives in anothers state. i meet him like in december or november and we became good friends quickly. and i really like him, geez i cant even talk to him anymore without stuttering my words(no badly but still).

4) and 4th guy. This crush has been since 6th grade(is 11 grade now). He was a new kid and i was one of the first to help him out, thus becoming friends. somehow in like the 7th grade his guy friends said not to hangout with me and he did what they said but we still hang out outside of school,. same year at a party his friends told me off cuz they fount out i liked him, but he apologized for that9but didnt know the reason they told me off). 8th grade i moved but i think he started to like me like me we dont live in the same city. now i heard a romor that he may come to my city but i dont know if i still love him or not.

man i really need help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

You should grow up a bit and try to like only one guy at once.

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Felicitystar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Honestly I just think you're a little boy crazy and liking the attention from the guys.

You out right told Number 2 you loved him? Kind of a creepy move but I mean you obviously like him more then the others to admit you love him.

Sigh..I would either go for Number 2 or Number 3 if you're really serious about this.

Also stop saying 'love.' You don't even know what love means if you can't make up your mind between 4 guys. You don't know what real love is until you've really spent time with someone. It's called a crush...an infatuation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm
You shouldn't throw around the word "love".

If you don't know who to 'choose' then how should we know? This is a deep personal desicion, we can't help you. You should know how you feel about the person.

So stop and think about it for yourself. Our opinions on your love life don't matter, it's what you want.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
thanks everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm
Sensation Ari
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Its okay to like more than one guy if you're single. Has this really never happened to you?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Felicitystar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Sensation Ari
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Its okay to like more than one guy if you're single. Has this really never happened to you?

Personally the last time I liked more then one guy I was in the 5th grade....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm
In a relationship, you want a good mix of these things:

1) he treats you well

2) both of you are attracted to each other

3) you can make time for each other but also keep up other friendships and activities

4) you are able to see each other in person

5) you trust each other

I'm guessing guy #2 is the best for you. You know for a fact you like him. He lives in the same town as you. You two go to different schools, so you can have some time to unplug and focus on other friends during the day. As long as you learn to trust each other about not using this distance to have other partners, I think you can work out a relationship quite nicely. But please keep in mind that you should find a way to see each other in person a few days a week.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm
Felicitystar
Kaiyle Brightblade
Sensation Ari
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Everyone is different I guess. Often one crush ends before another begins, but I don't think seeing options with more than one guy is necessarily immature. I mean at least she's taking the time to think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Kinda the same with me.
I say...the boy you said, "I love you" too. If you care that much about him, then you should go with him.

Slightly Sam

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
Felicitystar
Kaiyle Brightblade
Sensation Ari
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Everyone is different I guess. Often one crush ends before another begins, but I don't think seeing options with more than one guy is necessarily immature. I mean at least she's taking the time to think about it.

I've liked more than one guy. it's normal (it happens) as long as you dont let it get to your head and then have to weigh the options and seriously 'choose', as if it's a life changing decision.

@ the OP- Stop ******** abusing the word 'Love'. You have no clue what it is and I'm getting really pissed off at you. You don't 'LOVE' these guys. I've only loved one guy my entire life since I started crushing on guys. If there are 3, no. you do not 'love' them. You have CRUSHES on them. It's not love, so grow up. Honestly, i don't think you're mature enough to date.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 pm
thx biggrin 3nodding  

LacrymosaVampiress22

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas