Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Plz help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikkiizdabestest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm
There is this guy I really like, alot. He likes me as well. We don't live near each other, so the only time I see them is when my aunt invites them over. We really do like each other, but his parents don't approve of us together. What should we do? Should we fight, and prove we can have a good relationship, or should we just give up. I think we should fight, but my friends say 'Give up, because you can't win against adults.' What should we do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm
1. Please learn how to spell and apply grammar.

2. How old are you? I dunno I'm getting the impression that you're young.

Honestly, can't help you. If you really like each other, talk to each other on IM, call him, use skype, etc... if your parents dont like the kid (or vice versa) there may be a reason for it. Sometimes parents are wrong, sometimes they are right. I can't tell you exactly what to do because I don't know the situation, you, the guy, or your parents. Good luck.  

The_Brightest_Moon

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm
i cn't halp u cuz i dn't udersand you.

Please correct your grammar, did you like reading that? I don't think so.

Anyway, maybe it's a good thing. I mean, do you know him really well or something? Your saying you think you should fight back, but fighting with parents is just a waste of time. You act as if you love him, and he loves you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 pm
I didn't catch any of that...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm
If you like him, go for it. Don't listen to what people say unless they say he is seriously bad for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 pm
candi is thee cutiest
There is this guy i rlly like so much and he rlly likes me bac but we dont live near eachother the only time we see each other is when my aunt invites them. anyway we both like each other so much but his parents dont like us likin each other. but wat should we do? should we fight and prove we can or do we just give up. but i say we should fight bac but most of my friends say give up cuz u cant win againt adults wat should we do?

I think she said:

There is this guy I really like, alot. He likes me as well. We don't live near each other, so the only time I see them is when my aunt invites them over. We really do like each other, but his parents don't approve of us together. What should we do? Should we fight, and prove we can have a good relationship, or should we just give up. I think we should fight, but my friends say 'Give up, because you can't win against adults.' What should we do?  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am
iDorkosaurous_Rex
candi is thee cutiest
There is this guy i rlly like so much and he rlly likes me bac but we dont live near eachother the only time we see each other is when my aunt invites them. anyway we both like each other so much but his parents dont like us likin each other. but wat should we do? should we fight and prove we can or do we just give up. but i say we should fight bac but most of my friends say give up cuz u cant win againt adults wat should we do?

I think she said:

Aaaah ok, thanks! I THINK I understood most of her original post but thanks. I can't read middleschooler very well. So thanks for translating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm
I think you should try to convince your parents that you guys can be a good couple. What do they object to? Whatever it is, try to prove them wrong with your actions. I think since you live far away from each other you'll need your parents help if you want to see each other regularly.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff