View Results

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 am
I seem to have this problem... I fall in love often, I fall in love fast and sometimes I can't stop myself. I understand that even we liked each other it wouldn't last but whenever I become friends with I guy I feel like Im falling in love with him! Is it just a good friend feeling? I wasnt able to think of any other reasons that I liked them but when one of his friends (like best bud of the guy i like) said that he had a crush on me I literally turned redder then a tomato and I find myself thinking about him alot... But then comes my next problem... I cant stop thinking about any of the guys I think I like... In total there is 5... how do I figure which ones are just crushes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 am
If there are 5, they are most likely all crushes. Big ones maybe, but crushes. If you truly like someone there wouldn't be anyone else.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 am
I have so been there.
Its just infatuation. An emotion easily mistaken for love. Ive made the mistake in pursuing an infatuation (thinking it was love) and am now in a terrible predicament where I realize it was infatuation, and I have two other crushes to deal with.
They are just crushes (or infatuation) if you like multiple people at the same time for long periods of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 am
It is not love.  

u nd i

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm
*exhales* I never thought to post this problem, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one that acts like that.

Infactuation. Got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm
it's infatuation., i experience also that kind of situations and i think there nothing wrong to have many crushes., there just only crush but if you "love" those guys at the same time well it's another story  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items