Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Am I rigth or wrong?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-Lunar-Angel-I

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 am
I know it's a guild about DEATH NOTE!
But everyone who joined this guild have been reading the first of Death Note?
Or maybe all of them?

BUT SERIOS!!!
I havent! Maybe one or two or three!! IDK!! Im in shame!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm
don't be a shame, i have just read the 1, not the 2, but i already know what happens, cuz my friends told me all about death note, show off. Y_Y
buhuhuh!  

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

Shiblets

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:20 pm
Yeah, don't feel bad at all.

I only read a few chapters.
Then had someone tell me the end cause I didn't feel like reading the rest of the series... sweatdrop ... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 am
don't feel bad..my brother so the anime before he read the book..so he read 5 books and thats it cause he knew whats was going to happend in the end..  

xAishiteru_Sakurax

ichigotakatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 pm
Dun feel bad. I'm not a crazy diehard myself  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm
hey dont feel bad...i only read like a few chapters....then i saw the ending on TV  

Zayt liongod
Crew

LOVECLOUD9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:19 am
ichigotakatsuki

crying now I feel lonely! I AM a crazy diehard!! I own and have read the entire series manga in both English and Japanese, including How To Read, and I have the entire series on DVD as well as all of the live action movies and soundtracks <3 and the novels. Death Note is the only series I've ever been this enthusiastic about. and why? well. because of L! biggrin

I am one of those INSANE fangirls, obsessive and all of that. I joined because I thought there were others out there like me! but I guess I was wrong.... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm
LOVECLOUD9
ichigotakatsuki

crying now I feel lonely! I AM a crazy diehard!! I own and have read the entire series manga in both English and Japanese, including How To Read, and I have the entire series on DVD as well as all of the live action movies and soundtracks <3 and the novels. Death Note is the only series I've ever been this enthusiastic about. and why? well. because of L! biggrin

I am one of those INSANE fangirls, obsessive and all of that. I joined because I thought there were others out there like me! but I guess I was wrong.... crying

Aw...don't feel bad. I've read the whole series and watched every episode. I don't have the money to buy all that crazy Death Note stuff, but if I could, I sure as hell would!!!! I was completely obsessed over it, and I still sort of am. That's the purpose of creating the whole guild. I was absolutely OBSESSED with L....until one fateful day when some pudridas messed up everything......Any way, it's the only anime series that I've actually watched and obsessed over. The other ones like Inyuasha and Bleach turn me off because of the English voices that just sound annoying to me. NO OFFENSE TO BLEACH OR INYUASHA! They're great series too, but I just prefer Death Note. Everyone has their own style.  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:45 pm
LOVECLOUD9
ichigotakatsuki

lol im glad im not alone! ^^ im guessing you have your own Death note as well biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 am
WammyHouseWhore
LOVECLOUD9
ichigotakatsuki

lol im glad im not alone! ^^ im guessing you have your own Death note as well biggrin

BAHAHAHA NEVER!! I would never betray L like that!! xD  

LOVECLOUD9

gewgle_bamboo

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am
It's okay, you joined this guild because you like Death Note. You do like it don't you? But anyways you don't have to be a genius about Death Note. All you need is the love for Death Note. See?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm
Agree with everyone else. No one should feel bad, some people just cant stand to either read manga or have the time to read/watch it.

I read through all of it and only watched a couple episodes.  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm
LOVECLOUD9
WammyHouseWhore
LOVECLOUD9
ichigotakatsuki

BAHAHAHA NEVER!! I would never betray L like that!! xD

Lol, but its quite fun to be in possession of one  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces