Forgetfulness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm
(Are you staying on for a while Ghost?)

Mat smiled innocently at that, or as innocent as he could look, "Sure, just tell me when and how hard, I figured that would come later thought, again that whole police issue, and I don't like audiences." Her eye look got him to glance at the two shoot glasses, "Oh, one's for you, don't worry, I fully plan on seeing if I can get you drunk, then we can try the whole biting thing, I'm pretty open minded."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm
She almost ended up coughing, he said that at the wrong time, snorting vodka kind of hurt, and she was sure her lungs didn't need liquid either. "Aren't you full of yourself still, in otherwords, hell no, idiot." Now she tried to take another sip of her drink before saying anything else, "You've been demoted back to annoying and kinda amusing. I'm still mad at you." Okay so she wasn't really, but still he had to do a little trying to 'woo' her first, gesh.

(and I have no idea, depends on my cat and how i'm feeling, I think I'm getting sick again)

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Placing a hand over his heart he had to pout, "Aww, you wound me so." Flare of dramaticness in his voice before his grin ruined it and he ended up shrugging, "I suppose I can deal with annoying and kind of amusing, for a while anyway, I mean who else will deal with me?" Again some joking, "Besides we got along right well, scared people where ever we went, you have to admit that much, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:38 pm
A pause, "Maybe." Nice non-helpful answer, oh well, "Besides we wouldn't have this problem if you had called me at some point, you're forgetting I could have thought that you went and got yourself dead." Alright so true she could look that information up, and she had, didn't change the fact she had at some point been worried about such a thing. "You're lucky you're being counted as a friend, it's a short list to be on."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm
"Oh I'm sure, there's what, five people on this list?" Mat shook his head a moment before finally downing one of his shot's, which only resulted in halving to flip his hair out of his face. "Anyway, you should try this, it's smooth." Even pushed the second shot towards her, "I'll even swear to not push anymore drinks on you unless asked."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 pm
"Three, with you on the list." She corrected without pause and a slight shrug, picking up the shot glass with the red liquid to sniff it of all things, "I've mixed these before, never tried one." But hey what the hell, so with that she downed it, not bothering to pause to honestly taste is, which left her blinking surprised as she looked back at the now empty glass. "Okay, I'm impressed, that was honestly good." Kali had to give him a short lasting smile on that, "Now I demand food still."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm
"As milady wishes." Was his easy going answer with a grin, "Hard to say no after being told I only need challenge two others for your kinder side, so what can I order for you?" It was always wise to agree with the violent person at the table, always.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Joe's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff