Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Help please!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brickley-star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm
Okay well my friend tried to hook me up with one of her friends. it didnt go so well. he said no. but im okay cause i dont know him and never seen him. My friend used to tell him things about me and she told me that he said, "she sounds like someone i'd like to date" but she told him i liked him today and he said, "she sounds HORRIABLE i dont think id like her" so now im confused and i just wanted to know something about him soo now im stuck and dont know what to do. HELP!!!

Next i have this guy in my switch class i REALLY like and i mean REALLY like him!! i want to ask him out but im scared of rejection. but he's one of those guys who never lets go of thing and if he dosent like me he will laugh in my face! so im stuck their. but he is really cute, funny, smart, and HOT AND SEXY!! i need some help on what to do. tell me what you think of both my probs please! HELP!!!

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Holy crap. R.I.P Grammar much?

Well if they don't like you then they don't like you. Simple as that. And if the one guy is an a** like that then forget him. It doesn't sound like he's mature enough for a relationship anyways.

As for the other guy (one your friend is trying to hook you up with), why don't you try talking to him personally instead of having your friend running back and forth, trying to play matchmaker. You need to get to know one another first before deciding if you're going to date and what not.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:40 am
Forget about that guy your friend is hooking you up with. Focus on this guy you know for sure that you like. You need to find some way of finding out how he feels about you, short of asking him out. Can a friend ask him what he thinks of you? Can you talk one of his friends into asking? This sort of thing only works with mutual friends, not someone who hardly knows him or someone you hardly know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
Forget about that guy your friend is hooking you up with. Focus on this guy you know for sure that you like. You need to find some way of finding out how he feels about you, short of asking him out. Can a friend ask him what he thinks of you? Can you talk one of his friends into asking? This sort of thing only works with mutual friends, not someone who hardly knows him or someone you hardly know.

well the guy i like has friends just like him and their jerks i would know this cause i sit right next to his best friend. but im scared of rejection to so thats one reson i DON'T ask guys out. i dont know a whole lot about the guy i like because he's in my switch class. so i dont really know what to do if i would ask him out. all i know iz that he's funny,cute,smart,has bad hand wrighting just like me,and he likes football. yeah its not alot but i still think he's really cute. but like i saidhe is one of those guys who will laugh at my face and his friends will to so i dont really know if its worth it. Is it?  

brickley-star

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:26 am
First guy, leave it. You dont even know him so don't worry about it. He's just a douche it sounds like.

Second guy, I'd leave it. Usually I'd say go for it and if you get rejected, c'est la vie, but if he's the type to be an a*****e about it, find another dude. It's not worth the trouble :/ if he were REALLY sweet and nice then he wouldn't act like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm
brickley-star
Kaiyle Brightblade

well the guy i like has friends just like him and their jerks i would know this cause i sit right next to his best friend. but im scared of rejection to so thats one reson i DON'T ask guys out. i dont know a whole lot about the guy i like because he's in my switch class. so i dont really know what to do if i would ask him out. all i know iz that he's funny,cute,smart,has bad hand wrighting just like me,and he likes football. yeah its not alot but i still think he's really cute. but like i saidhe is one of those guys who will laugh at my face and his friends will to so i dont really know if its worth it. Is it?
In my opinion its not. You should look for someone a little nicer who won't laugh in your face about things like this. Even if you guys did go out, what if he just found some excuse to laugh in your face later? You don't want to have to live in fear of him mocking you.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

June-iful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am
if you aren't going to try then liking him is pointless.
come up with an idea for a date that involves his interests and ask him if he'd like to do it.
if you do get rejected, then at least you'll finally be in a position to move on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm
brickley-star
Okay well my friend tried to hook me up with one of her friends. it didnt go so well. he said no. but im okay cause i dont know him and never seen him. My friend used to tell him things about me and she told me that he said, "she sounds like someone i'd like to date" but she told him i liked him today and he said, "she sounds HORRIABLE i dont think id like her" so now im confused and i just wanted to know something about him soo now im stuck and dont know what to do. HELP!!!

Next i have this guy in my switch class i REALLY like and i mean REALLY like him!! i want to ask him out but im scared of rejection. but he's one of those guys who never lets go of thing and if he dosent like me he will laugh in my face! so im stuck their. but he is really cute, funny, smart, and HOT AND SEXY!! i need some help on what to do. tell me what you think of both my probs please! HELP!!!

heart heart heart

okay first guy forget about him! hes stupid and dosnt know what hes talking about hes probly confused himslef. and you never seen him so oh well right!
second one i would say go for it but you seem like me and id be to scared and that wouldnt be much of an advice. so i say ask one of your friends to talk about you infront of him and see what he says dont ask him out yourslef. but if you ended up asking him and he laughed in your face would you really want a guy that immuture??
good luck sweety! hope it gose great!!  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces