Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Official Post Your Progress Guild*~ Writers Support!

Back to Guilds

We support fellow writers by tracking and displaying word and page counts. 

Tags: Writing, Write, Poetry, Novels, Stories 

Reply Plot/Character/Genre Discussion
Letters to your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Written a letter?
  Yes!
  Don't be stupid. Why would I do that?
View Results

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity
Crew

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:03 pm
I'm glad you like the thread! Annnnd now to revive it again. >D

Dear Cassie,

You do like Cassie, right? I know, I know, Cassie&Carmen, that's so stupid etc., etc., but you two seem to kinda go together. Cassandra is a bit long, anyway, and I can't see anybody calling you that... Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to getting acquainted with you. Just so you know, I'm going to stick with you until we're done with this, whether you want out or not, so you might as well enjoy the ride. I've had trouble enough recently without you bailing on me.

Now that we have that settled, I just want to say 'Welcome'! And apologise for the things that are going to come. You'll love Portellan; I just know it. And Carmen is already yelling for me to get on with the introductions. Life will be hard for a while, but it'll be worth it in the end. I promise. Stick with me, and you'll get through it.

Effectionately,
The Author.

~

T.A.,

I hope you know what you're doing. I'm very excited about all of this, but can't seem to see how things are going to work. I'm tied down, married with a kid on the way. Good luck getting me out of that one!

I've always wanted to see the world. Maybe this is my chance. I'll get packing.

Yours,
Cassie Mars.

P.S. Who exactly is this Carmen you keep talking about? Is she nice?

----

Dear Carmen,

Please calm down and wait your turn. I wouldn't want the story to begin in the wrong place, because that could mess with the whole dynamic! I'll see that you two meet some time soon. In the meantime, please sort yourself out. You have a robbery to plan and an outfit to stich.

Also, stop yelling. You're giving me an earache.

Love,
The Author.

~

Author,

Sure thing, doll. Just get this show on the road, huh? I'm itching like a dog with a flea over here and it ain't exactly a pretty picture!

Carmen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Dear Timothy
Even though your a man of science, I need you to believe me like you believed that letter you found.
First off, I'm really sorry about what I did to your sisters. Actually I'm not, I did what I had to because, you know, otherwise there would be no plot. Now, a few pieces of advice before you start your journey with those dreadfully insane vampires you've gotten caught up with.
Don't worry Lora won't kill you like she did that delivery man and his child bride, your far to amusing. Though, you might consider cutting back on the psycho-babble about her secretly being a good person, its starting to piss her off.
Sebastian is bad news all around, and he will kill you, if your not careful. Lora may have an influence on him being his sister and all, but she doesn't like you that much.
Dahlia may be the most innocent one, but, I must warn you, she is also the most unstable. That teddy bear she's always dragging around? Yeah she's killed 6 men with it. Don't sleep when she's around, she'll probably strangle you in your sleep.
Oh and you know all those weird looks Sebastian, Lora, and Dahlia have been giving Christelle? Well its cause she's a "dirty half-blooded daughter of a whore" as Sebastian likes to tell me. Christelle is probably your safest bet when it comes to who to trust, but don't abandon the other three. Without a fully blooded vamp around, you are definitely not curing Catherine's consumption.

All my love,
The Author

Dear The Author,
Your bloody insane, and a horrible tramp of a person. You drove Nadia insane and have been slowly killing poor Catherine for years! All for the sake of plot? Have you no soul?
Though, I must appreciate your advice. I will do my best to steer clear of Dahlia and Sebastian, but I really just want to help Lora.
What do you mean, saying Christelle is a half-blood? I thought with that whole Daughters of Eve and Sons of Satan, Sons of Adam and Daughters of Lilith thing vampires couldn't have children with humans.

All of My Hate,
Timothy X. Taylor

Dear Timothy,
Eh....there are still some kinks in the plot I need to work out.

All of My Love,
The Author

Music For Hamsters

Plot/Character/Genre Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out