Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
New and wandering town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:20 pm
No she'd save racing for perchance another time, somehow she didn't want to be lumped in with idiotic collage kids, was bad enough she was compared by them six days a week. Veronica was vain enough to glance in the rear-view mirror to see if her hair wasn't all over the place, glad to note she looked as decent as she started out, if a bit happier.

Had no issues keeping up with him in what traffic was out, even if that meant slightly running a light, it was yellow most of her way through it. Had to admire how he handled the bike, and how he looked on it of course.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm
Etienne does try to drive in a relatively sane fashion when he's leading someone, so aside from pushing a light or two, it shouldn't be too bad of a trip. Of course, he does intentionally let his coat billow out behind him like a cape. Boys and toys, and all that.

Anyway, after about ten minutes, the two make it to the outskirts of Seacouver where the public marina can be found. Etienne pulls off to the side, leading the way into the main parking lot at the end of the docks, leaving some space for Veronica to park as well.

After removing his helmet and running a hand through his hair, he turn to Veronica and grins. "Hope you like the open air garage..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm
With car off and her stepping out she had to smile, hadn't known the marina was so close, really hadn't had time to explore all that much with trying to settle in. "Not going to be a bother." Was her simple answer on that.

"You're making me want to find a way to supposedly afford a bike." It looked way too fun, course then she'd never feel like getting around to grading papers or making lesson plans, so maybe it was better she didn't.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 pm
"Who says you have to afford one? I'll take you for a ride whenever you want." Allowing the double meanings to sink in, Etienne moves towards the docks.

"My place is up this way." He starts to lead the way up the main pier, between rows of privately owned boats of varying size. Before too long, Etienne's sloop the Sandra comes into view. Sixty feet in length on deck before the 50 foot main yardarm sticks out from the bow, the sloop is easily the largest craft there.

"I'm not trying to compensate for anything, I swear."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out