Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My Ex....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovexstarr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 am
Okay, I have this ex from middle school who I just saw a few days ago. Just seeing him was like a total slap in the face of what a b***h I was. I was 7th grade and he was 8th; I'd probably known him for about 2 years minimum (friends with bro). We were on this trip for band, and he asked me out, I like him too so I said yes. He was totally sweet, but he wouldn't leave me alone after I said yes. I had hardly any alone time with my friends that I wanted so dearly.. but I didn't have the heart to ask for some alone time. Instead I spent half a day running away from him (like the kid I was) This was the last three days of the trip, upon returning home I was so fed up with him that I TEXTED him that I wanted to break up. But he had gone to Japan for the last week of break, and I knew he wouldn't get that text til later. When school started, I just ignored him, he kept asking me why why and I was the big batch of cookies and turned a blind eye and a deaf ear... One time I even yelled at him for asking me why. Ugh, a total a**. And when I saw him that few days ago, he was so nice to me. Asking me how I was, and saying "oh that's good." I'm pretty sure he's over it, but I can't help but remember and feel so GUILTY. Anyone know how I can cope? Should I talk to him? Forget it? Honest opinions, please, I don't care if you're telling me how whiney I am or whatnot: I'm reading it all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Maybe you should apologize to him if you haven't already. Let him know that you really do feel bad about it. I think it would give you some peace of mind.  

Rei Uchikino

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 am
Rei Uchikino
Maybe you should apologize to him if you haven't already. Let him know that you really do feel bad about it. I think it would give you some peace of mind.
This.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
i find it quite hard to approach him. should i just do it?  

lovexstarr

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 am
lovexstarr
i find it quite hard to approach him. should i just do it?
Yeah. You'll feel much better afterwards.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games