Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
This Is Mainly a Vent, So Read It/Don't.Your Choice=]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm
Okay...So I broke up with my boyfriend today, and I'm not really bugged by it at all, I mean, why would I be? I'm the one who broke up with him! Haha. It's just that, you see, the main reason I broke up with him is because I like somebody else, as some of you may know. Now, that 'someone else' had been acting like he liked me back for the past week or two and he's been flirting and stuff, just a sweetheart. But now that 'someone else' is acting like he doesn't like me and he's starting to hang out with this stupid hoe(and no, I'm not just saying that because I think he likes her and I'm jealous because, well, yeah, I am jealous and all, but she seriously is a hoe. No joke.) and I wanna try and tell him some of the things about her so he doesn't end up getting hurt but I don't wanna tell him at the same time and it's just...Boys are so confusing sometimes, you know that? It's like, and I can almost gaurantee you that tomorrow, when we go back to school, he's gonna be all flirty and cute with me again and I'll be doing it back cuz I can't help it and it just sucks. Sometimes, guys are just so stupid. But that's the thing, he's not. He's probably one of the sweetest guys I know and that makes it even worse! Haha...But yeah. And it doesn't help that I am not telling ANYONE the name of this boy because it seems that whenever I do that things seem to go wrong so I have only told one person. And that's mainly because she doesn't have a clue who this guy is because she goes to a different school. But she is the only one, I mean, my sister doesn't even know the name...But my bestest friend is getting a little upset because I won't tell her and I mean, I try to explain it but she just keeps saying "Whatever." or "Wow." and walking away or stops texting/IMing me. I understand why she's so upset, but she should also understand why I'm not telling her...Oh wells. Anyways, I feel a lot better now that this is all out=] Haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Hmm. I kinda had the same problem, but the guy was a friend. (people don't believe me when I say one of my best friends is a guy, but I don't like him) I told him straight out, just like this "Uh, I hate to say this but . . . your girlfriend, she's a whore."

As for your friend, I don't know. Why would she care if you didn't tell her the name of your crush. Is she worried you guys like the same boy or something?  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Haha, I should try that. Oh and, it's alright, you're not alone. I have a few really good friends that are guys and people never believe me that they're just friends, just because we hug! Haha what stupid people. Haha...Anyways, my friend's upset because she's my best friend and I normally tell her everything. So, to her, she thinks that the reason I'm not telling her is because I don't trust her. Which I do trust her, whole heartedly, I just don't want to tell anybody and I don't see why she can't understand that, but whatever. We just don't talk about it that much and she doesn't seem to mind too much so...yeah. I think I'll try that tomorrow, telling him that she's a whore. Maybe it'll work=]  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games