Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Mapel Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm
I Think When I Say This That All Maple Story Guild Members Agree. Maple Story Is The Best Mmo Out There It Has Just Right Grapichs And A Pretty Cool Storyline So on A Scale Of 1 To 10 I Give It A 9. Very Good Game  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:31 pm
I wouldn't call it the best since it's only one of two MMOs that I've ever played. However, it's definitely the better of the two. I don't really see a story line in Maple Story, though.  

Rei Uchikino

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm
maplestory has 3 different story lines that tie together (lol)

Adventure: You leave your home to adventure out into maple to get stronger/smarter and learn new things...Then BLACK MAGE attacks (lol aperantly thats new xD)

KoC: you are asked to help kill the Black Mage and out comes a person that helps them (you) and you find out that there is a puppeteer also that uses the same magic as Black Mage

Aran: (do i have to Dx) you were helping your people save a little bow so you can leave and you become frozen after fighting Black Mage and sealing him. You wake up years and years later and you find out that Black Mage is back.

the story line is very new and in some ways came out right before KoC  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Ah, I see. I haven't been playing lately so I wasn't aware. The fact that the story lines are so new could explain why I wasn't aware of them, too.  

Rei Uchikino

unknown hidden leaf ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 pm
im not a real fan of arans, cheap mobbers that outrank the koc and adventures  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am
yea. i actually think it depends on wat type of person you choose/chose  

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiana III

3,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm
I agree. Very well constructed mmorpg heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 pm
I give it also a 9 good graphics but the storyline is to simple but great game out of all the ones i play  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am
I give it a 6/10, making it just above average. To me it's just too much grinding, with not a lot of places to grind, with populations all over rising, It gets harder as you level to find a good place to train, also the graphics are good, but too me get annoying after awhile. The storyline though is okay, It's not that overbearing and only comes in every now and then, in form of quest that are actually good. To me also, the general population annoys me, which also brings down the score. The only thing the game has above others is the same thing that makes it related to crack, it's the most addictive drug out there and it's free for as long as you can stand it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 am
well everyone has different opinions to me i love how the game is designed and i love the graphics but for a hardcore mmo player this game is trash to them..because technically this game graphic is kind of trash..but to me its treasure.  

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SujuNo5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Kite Katolia
I give it a 6/10, making it just above average. To me it's just too much grinding, with not a lot of places to grind, with populations all over rising, It gets harder as you level to find a good place to train, also the graphics are good, but too me get annoying after awhile. The storyline though is okay, It's not that overbearing and only comes in every now and then, in form of quest that are actually good. To me also, the general population annoys me, which also brings down the score. The only thing the game has above others is the same thing that makes it related to crack, it's the most addictive drug out there and it's free for as long as you can stand it.

i know how you feel, grinding is just boring and it is too populated, thats some of the reasons i switched to wonder king online, less grinding and PVP  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games