Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
what if you all of the sudden swiched w/ L????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

??
  +1
View Results
Leespellmen generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 388270!

Leespellmen

4,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm
i want to know what you you would do? also what you think he would do??  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm
I would eat some a lot of sweets, arrest Light for being such an a-hole (not to mention Kira), and then freak out under the pressure...

... But I think that L would freak out if he was in body that was only 4'8", and one who's parents don't allow her to eat a lot of sugar because she gers hyper...

ShySlasher

Sebasuchaann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 pm
I would look at my/L's body for hours.

L would probably be in shock for having a 13 yr old's body who looks like shes 17... and be kinda creeped because i have and L poster in my room...and a plushie. and he would probably try to arrest me because i have a death note... X.x lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 pm
L would lose all credibility as a great detective.

He would probably figure out what happened in 5 minutes and figure out a way to get us switched back.  

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm
you mean if he and i suddenly switched lives and bodies, and we were conscience of it?

oh man....i have an idea....i'm sure no one wants to read a story though. lol

in short:

Me (in L's body): wake up, not surprised legs hurt, cause my legs always hurt when i wake up, i'd realize i'm sitting in a chair with a blanket, and that i'm surrounded by sweets. I'd be very confused, and try to grab my glasses, and as i do so, realize that my boobs are gone. At this point, i would leap out of the chair screaming, and the task force would be totally freaked out wondering what's wrong, and i'll be like "I'M A BOY!"

L in my body: wake up, immediately realize somethings wrong, half cause sleeping in a bed, half cause there's boobs. Turns on bedroom light and looks at face in the mirror. eyes widen at the sudden realization of a body switch. sees the L poster staring at him, and becomes aware of the situation, that he is in the body of a 17 year old fan girl. He then sees my death note, and finds all my passwords to my gaia, youtube, facebook, and deviantart accounts, and learns all about me from them. From them, he sees that we can see his world of Death note, and that Light is in fact Kira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm
oh boy...
me in L's body: OH MY GOSH! I HAVE A p***s! Light would look at me and say, "duh, you're a guy." then i'd pass out. but when i wake up realize i'm in L's body and admire myself in the mirror. then arrest Light because i'd trick him into thinking L isn't as smart as he looks but i'd know he's kira all along and i'd get proof of it.

L in my body: Why do i have boobs?! Misa, what did you do to me? then realize he's actually in a female's body and wonder how many times i dyed my hair. then he'd realize my obsession with manga, anime, and supernatural (tv show) and come to the conclussion that i'm a strange little person. then figure out how to get our bodies switched back  

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 pm
lightangel33
oh boy...
me in L's body: OH MY GOSH! I HAVE A p***s! Light would look at me and say, "duh, you're a guy." then i'd pass out. but when i wake up realize i'm in L's body and admire myself in the mirror. then arrest Light because i'd trick him into thinking L isn't as smart as he looks but i'd know he's kira all along and i'd get proof of it.

L in my body: Why do i have boobs?! Misa, what did you do to me? then realize he's actually in a female's body and wonder how many times i dyed my hair. then he'd realize my obsession with manga, anime, and supernatural (tv show) and come to the conclussion that i'm a strange little person. then figure out how to get our bodies switched back

see? now why would you want to switch back?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm
lol. i wouldn't XD
it would be L who'd want his body back because he'd be like, AH! I"M A GIRL!!!
>>
<<
*looks at boobs*
there now everyone can know i'm not gay.

hahaha  

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm
lightangel33
lol. i wouldn't XD
it would be L who'd want his body back because he'd be like, AH! I"M A GIRL!!!
>>
<<
*looks at boobs*
there now everyone can know i'm not gay.

hahaha

lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:07 pm
id be very shocked. and l would probably be a little weirded out because i have a toshiro and itachi plushie and an l pillow and i read and write yaoi fanfics.  

MisaBandL

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd be horrified at the sudden sex-change. gonk

*Wonders how many of the die-hard L fangirls would choose to look at themselves naked*

((Look at that poor man. Not only has he just been screwed by a giant eye, but he's now giving birth.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm
I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably molest myself if I was switched into L's body. /shot

But I'd be too afraid too... and I would be horrified as well. I would never want to be a man. e__e Even the hottest one. No. BECAUSE I CAN'T MARRY MYSELF.

Sugar in Lemonade

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff