Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved heart -- .. One x One Male needed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

E n s l a v e d x x x H e a r t

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Your heart belongs to me, no one else. You cannot escape. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This all dates back to the year where the cutest little girl ever was born. She was born to the king and queen of a politically thriving environment.

However, her parents felt they needed to expand this small place so they were going to marry her off to the first son of a wealthy family. They would have the support from the son's family, financially, among other things.

It has become a tradition that the daughter of this reigning family shall marry the first son of the other party. Should a son be born, they would be put up for adoption. The same would go for if it turned out to be a daughter for the other family.

Now, the daughter is now sixteen years old and, in someplace, now at an age where she can marry. Her name, Melody Sano. Her suitor, she has yet to find out. She will try everything to stop this unfair business but it seems she cannot escape it. For 16 long years, she had known that the day would come but, regretfully, the years passed by quick. Will she fall in love with this mysterious young man? Will he do the same? It shall unfold soon enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

R u l e s x x x / x x x L a w s

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The rules that are set in stone. No disobeying. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You must commit yourself to these rules. Live by them and be truthful. For it is what you must do to stay in this game.

1. [ I am god. Therefore, I will enforce these rules and I expect you to obey them. If not, shut up. Don't even dare send in your profile. ]
2. [ No god-moding. I did say I am god but that does not mean you can be invincible or control other people's characters. It is rude and not respectful at all. Plus, it is very annoying. ]
3. [ Romance is encouraged, fighting is okay, although it doesn't fit the story all that well. Just don't go over board. No one wants to read all that gory stuff. No one wants a steamy s** novel either. If you must, please timeskip. ]
4. [ To send me the profile, title it ' I am the ruler ' ]
5. [ If you're really smart, you'll highlight the bottom section of this post. ]
6. [ To reserve a spot, please title it ' Reserve ' ]
7. [ Make your posts pretty and semi-lit. At least 5 lines a post. Gimme something to work with, even if you've got writer's block. And no 7 page long posts. ]
8. [ Be active. Don't desert me here! ]
9. [ Have fun with this. I don't want you to feel unhappy or angry or something. ]
10. [ I have the right to add more rules if I see fit! ]

Secret 11. [ You're smart enough to do this. Great. Title your profile ' I wuv icecweam. ' Also, send the reserve as ' Bow down to me! ' ]

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items