Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
Wisdom & Arts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 am
Hello! I'm Pixilated Envy. Panda of the Twilight & I will be acting as hosts for the Wisdom & Arts Room. We will occasionally post here in this thread-- but the bulk of our planning will be held privately. We have our own guild, team name, and mascot. We welcome everyone to join Team Envy and to become a supporter for our quest to be the best! Team Envy Active Members have a great deal of say in what goes on in our room and has the first dibs in our cast & call process. Many have questioned if having a guild is necessary for running a great room-- the answer is no but it does help a lot! Team Envy is currently preparing to debut its first Fundraiser of the year in only a few days-- and we're hoping it will be a great success! Feel free to stop on over and show your love, and while you're there feel free to order something for you or a special some one! [Love Struck] - A Valentine Gift Shop. Dont you absent of lovers worry-- we're going to be adding in a few Chinese New Years gifts, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enjoy the randomness...

You sure sound ready to take this on. I wish you the best in your room Envy. ^.^ I can't wait to see what you come up with.

...That is me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am
Our first fundraiser was a great success! Thank you everyone who came in to say hello and show your support! We'll likely have some down time for a couple of weeks to play some video games and all that other fun junk we like doing before we kick off another fundraiser. We're still interested in more fresh faces if people are still interesting in working with us.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:36 pm
If I were free, I'd feel right at home in the Room of Wisdom and the Arts, but I'm a host for The Celebration Room! Best of luck! We'll see each other around, I expect. wink

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

Room Planning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas