Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
SUPER EMERGANCY!!!!!PLAESE HELP!!!!!! HOW CAN HE STAY AWAY!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  yes
  no
View Results

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 pm
So since 6th grade there is this boy called Matt Moe. he "loves me" as he says. i dated him to give him a chance (never worked out. mostly cuz i dont have feelings for him.) well after i broke up with him, he doesnt leave me alone with the whole "i love you" thing. My X best friend wont stop bugging me that Matt Moe is telling him that he "loves me". i clearly don't love or like him back. I've tried to tell him but he wont listen. He wants to be with me again.

One day i was talking to this guy that i like since 1st grade. and in the middle of our conversation, Matt goes behind me and hugs me and tells the guy i like, A.K.A Nathaniel, and tells him "hey!! she mine!" so i was like "wtf no im not!!!" and Nathaniel just walked away and now he wont talk to me!!!!!!

can anyone help!!!!!!!!!???????? im desperate!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm
Restraining order?  

souls2stars

Ananszi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
This is not an emergency, so please do not state that it is.

My advice?
Don't worry about it. Let it be. You sound too young to be worrying about guys at this point in your life, though I could be wrong. Spend time with your friends and family instead, trust me.. when you get older you will understand. And have a serious talk to Matt and make him understand that you don't like him. Don't say to him.. "WTF Matt STFU I hatez uu!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:57 pm
well this happened to my friend but i don't recommend to you about wat she did.

well tat guy was stalkin her home and she got annoyed so she turned around and kicked him in the balls

ya and ever since then he hasn't been botherin her o.o

BannedAccount8623822

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces