Crew

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Anju Taniyama
bleachluver5388
oh yea btw Anju third one i wouldnt lke to call it electric reaper id call it death difying reaper or..or..uh......bright reaper(idk about this one i ran out of ideaz...if u can see) and the last one rainbow doesnt seem to good since there all like...dark and sinister like maybe TO ME it looks like immortal death(not in a bad way) and id change dark kat to kuragari neko(darkness cat)something like that and magic grass witch looks like jadeleaf witch(idk the shades of green reminds me of the color jade) and id say for icy water vamp to be aisu kyuuketsuki(which means ice vamp) oh for ghost bat in jap. id say yūrei koumori then for ghost dragon yūrei ryujin then fire devil id say flare akuma

OHH I THINKZ I GOTZ A JOB!!!!
I WILLZ BEEE....
THE NEW...uh wait watya call it..uh..TEKTEK CRITIC...
but not in a bad way

I know that but then if i change there names then i'd have to change all of their moves.. and I did this on purpose SEE!!!

Tina is a Fire Devil because she is a naughty little devil and likes to gossip just like how Fire spreads really fast...

Luna is that Dark Neko because she is Very cute and Shy when you first meet her... but then after a little while she get's aggressive and very backstabbing... Luna turns into like a Demon Cat.. and that's why she's Dark Neko

Kotomi the Electric Reaper Controls Rapid Electricity... because she is a mature, bossy, and Serious type.... She thinks she is the ruler.. and she is also a Dancer so Electricity and the way it moves is like Dancing...

Rina the Magic Grass Witch!! She is very artistic...... and she is A LAZY PERSON!!! you can never find her awake.... so that's where the Magic part comes from... She uses magic to do everything because she never does anything interesting except drawing... for the Grass part idk.... grass is green and I can probably change it to Jade.. but who knows....

Mizu(Kato) the Icy-Water Vampire... She loves the Ice and loves being in cold places.... Kato's Dream is an Athlete... and of coarse Ice=Skating!! So Kato ice or Figure skates!!

For Azumi(Layla) the Ghost in particular... but also a Dragon and Bat... Layla likes being in dark places.. and she never talks.... she is always in her egg.... being silent........ She's that mysterious Chara because what she can do the best is Communicate with Ghost and Spirits.. Oh yeah she also likes being in Graveyards.. and let her mind go blank........

Oh and why i did rainbow is because
Fire=Red
Darkness= Black+Orange(because of cat color)
Electricity= Yellow
Magic Grass(jade)= White+Green
Icy-Water= Blue
Ghost= Purple

AND THAT'S A RAINBOW!!!
so that's why i did Black Rainbow at first but then
I thought
IMMORTAL RAINBOW
was better....

well hold on u know that shugo chara in english is peach-pit so i was thinking that those names that u origionally started off with was good for that version but for shugo chara version since its in japanese i was thinking of them as just a little changed by japanese and i got jade from the dress that the witch one of urs cuz i like remember some of the things i used on tektek and aisu kyuuketsuki does mean ice vamp cuz i looked up on google for a long time and akuma meant devil or demon and yurei meant ghost and then the other part was koumori->bat and ryujin->dragon and flare for like a fire cuz flare sounds like fast fire and instead of using fire cuz thats common for using that word for fire related stuff so flare thats something u dont hear that often so it would be unique  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Anju Taniyama
bleachluver5388
User Image
Chara Nari Ace Player
btw this one is has and oracal star sign(i think thats wat there called)and a skateboard kinda like kukai's
User Image
Chara Nari Demonic Charm
the wings on her head are supposed to be red
User Image
Chara Nari Angelic Charm
the second and third are like utaus bcuz they used to be sister by law...but not by blood like ikuto
User Image
Chara Nari Raging Nitemare
diamonds bcuz she was the former Ace...atleast in my mind b4 yaya took over
User Image
Chara Nari Winter Rose
User Image
Chara Nari Dark Dollie
User Image
Chara Nari Millenium Nitemare

For your Ace Player..... I think it's very boring to me because it looks like a regular outfit...

Demonic Charm... looks....... ok........................

Your Angelic Charm looks like a Jewel Transformation instead... because all i see is white and gold....

For Raging Nightmare WHAT??? I don't get what you mean... that the chara was a Gaurdian?? huh??

For Winter Rose.. you can't see anything....

For Dark Dollie... idk...

For Millenium Nightmare?? why use the word Millennium?? Do you know what that means??

1. a period of 1000 years.
2. the millennium, the period of a thousand years during which Christ will reign on earth. Rev. 20:1–7.
3. a period of general righteousness and happiness, esp. in the indefinite future.
4. a thousandth anniversary.
(I coppied that out of the dictionary...)

well i was kinda busy trying to change them a little bit but since my sister like never gets off the computer i hadnt had much time i just did that quick because my sister was kicking me off at the time so like thats no fun and im really good a tektek so 3 of the names i already had planned but i had to put those quickly....millenium nitemare...idk it sounded cool to me but i wsnt gonna use that name but it was the quikest thing i could use and i dont have too much creativity with short time and being rushed to get off but i might have more time tonight  

sailornerd
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100

sailornerd
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 pm
i edited these cuz my last ones some sucked but if u read i hadnt had time.....
User Image.
this one is edited a lot but the goggles there red...to match the transformation--its hard to find ace player in japanese so ill keep it the same--Chara Nari Ace Player
User Image
this one i kept the same cuz i tried to keep it like utaus for like a twin transformation...--Chara Nari Demonic Charm--i kept demonic chrm the same too bcuz its like utaus but demonic and angelic are just other words lunatic and seraphic
User Image
i dont see how this one looks like a jewel but i edited it dramatically--Chara Nari Angelic Charm
User Image
this is different from wat i use but it one i just thoght of and its rly cute looking with the ribbons on the feet--Chara Nari Aisu Yousei
User Image
this one..idk but its like a christmas thing that she would use only at holidays...there are different versions of it for each of her fav holidays(valentines day.white day.halloween.christmas)but its too much work for me at the time
User Image
my final one..its not a combo but its her fav and her last shugo chara doesnt really come out until like the end...kinda like dia but different--Chara Nari Bara Dollie--i couldnt find dollie in japanese...watever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 pm
wells..who else has transformations?  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

sailornerd
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 pm
idk but i think mine are a lot better since the first post  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 pm
bleachluver5388
User Image
Chara Nari Ace Player
btw this one is has and oracal star sign(i think thats wat there called)and a skateboard kinda like kukai's
User Image
Chara Nari Demonic Charm
the wings on her head are supposed to be red
User Image
Chara Nari Angelic Charm
the second and third are like utaus bcuz they used to be sister by law...but not by blood like ikuto
User Image
Chara Nari Raging Nitemare
diamonds bcuz she was the former Ace...atleast in my mind b4 yaya took over
User Image
Chara Nari Winter Rose
User Image
Chara Nari Dark Dollie
User Image
Chara Nari Millenium Nitemare

i like your demonic charm one! it looks awesome. you should charanari more often.lol  

xDark_vs_Lightx

sailornerd
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm
here are the other versions of her holiday ones
User Image
valentine
User Image