Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 am
Hey Sabs!! I'm not sure what's going on in here anymore >.<
I haven't seen Lec in over a week or more... more definitely. I think the art has been taken care of, but I've never been quite sure... I hope things are going well on your part!

*edit* I've seen Lec recently ish.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 pm
Hey guys,
Sorry if it looked like I left. I just took a mini-break from Gaia, but I was still watching from the shadows.

As for the title, I thought we were keeping it the same(?) I have the art and layout done in terms of decoration, I just need the actual information.  

Lectern
Crew

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Fallen Melancholy Rising
Hey Sabs!! I'm not sure what's going on in here anymore >.<
I haven't seen Lec in over a week or more... more definitely. I think the art has been taken care of, but I've never been quite sure... I hope things are going well on your part!

*edit* I've seen Lec recently ish.

Lolz I meant the title of the planning thread, it says you still need art. You think you guys can be ready to go on Saturday?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am
Ok, so I bring it upon myself to do role-call, making sure we are all ready fer the ball!

mmk...

I will send around pm's later, but here is what I have so far...

Lectern: yup
-costume: yup
Mousse Chocolat: yup
paulaterra: yup
Fallen Melancholy Rising: yup
The Nereid Amatheia: yup
Keya Teh Spazz:
-costume:
captains bootie: yup
RosesFallingLikeRain: yup
Angelic iGirl: yup

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Yay for organization!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 am
Sorry for the misleading notice >.< We are fine in terms of art. I'm gonna to try to overhaul things on my part. I have a test thread up, but of course, I remember at the end that I was going to post it with the mule account -_-. I'll start sending out messages soon and hopefully things will be finished by Wednesday. Is that too last minute?  

Lectern
Crew

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:16 am
xp

Did I miss anything? heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:29 pm
Okay guys, I'm REALLY sorry that I haven't finished the post styles already, I'll get on that and do ALL OF THEM today.  

captains bootie

Hallowed Smoker

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Okay so my list of anything to say...
- I have my costume
- I will be off and on all weekend
(due to work and moving into my new apartment)
I WILL be around though helping...
Ummm.... is there anything else I need or that is needed just PM me so I remember to check things.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 pm
First... A spoiler alert. Except you have to look at it anyways. Here is our room, but it's obviously a bit empty...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-room-by-the-sea/t.63328311/?_gaia_t_=616

Alright, so, how this is update is going to work is that everything that I need to say to anyone is going right here. Mostly it's character work and little information. I would recommend reading this whole thing to get a better idea of what's gonna go on. I'll write a little title to the messages so you can know what to read.

-SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT-
Judgement day comes for us soon. By that, I mean the world of Gaia being thrown on our shoulders. Now, this means we'll have anyone from annoying trolls, crazy Myth fans who will probably correct us on our myth, noobs >.> who have no idea what the heck we are, and then the super awesome people who whole heartedly get it . Treat everyone with a smile... Unless they are getting too bad. We have Mousse for that. ((Note: Mousse, you have the right to yell at anyone)) I'll probably have a mod form around for extreme cases of harassment, but hopefully it won't get too bad.

-EQUALLY IMPORTANT-
What I need from you guys:
* Your time. For just this weekend. The ball goes from Friday... at sometime all the way to Sunday... at sometime. ((I don't really know the times)) Mousse and I will try to be on as much as possibly, but Mousse leaves that Sunday for Coast Guard stuff ((Good luck Mousse!)) and may or may not be there for the closing ceremonies.
* A p.m. response. A.S.A.P I need to know if you guys are still hardcore ready for this ((Maybe not that hardcore)) I'd rather have people back out now, or at least say they can't be there too much than have you guys missing for the whole thing. Either way, send a p.m. it'll confirm that you guys are still with us.
* Your absolute final avatar for the fish and the detective. If you guys plan on changing your account name to anything ((not required, if you're obsessive like Mousse and plan on changing it not for character, inform me anyways.)) Also, your final avatars should look like the art in the room. If you guys are missing something, please p.m. me ((Lectern))

-PLOT STUFF-
Alright, so the plot is supposed to be quirky and fun, so let's try to portray it like that! The weird thing that might be hard is that the plot will not change by user participation. Remember, the point is not to have anyone even think about the very idea that the trident could be in the underwear drawer (for all the guests know, there is no underwear drawer.)
*Roleplayers: Your guys job is to be detectives and lead the guests on crazy adventures to find the trident. This could mean exploring the nearby meadows or deap sea diving. You do NOT have to be in detective form all of the time. Go ahead and relax in normal costume for awhile to party for a bit. We need to keep this entertaining along with intriguing! Remember though, the underwear drawer is a lie ((along with the cake >.>))
*Cohosts, you guys have a bit more plot importance ((no offense roleplayers)) Melancholy, you're the head nereid, so it would be nice if you could stay in detective outfit for majority of the time. Your unofficial job is to keep this search going! Take them anywhere and everywhere. Make a volcano or underwater cave if you need to. ((Well, don't go too crazy)) Paula, you're Delphin, and basically my sidekick for the entire ball. We basically get to run around and try to frame Amphitrite. Or party it up. Whatever works. You also are the messanger holder, so we can come up with some fun stuff for that. I'll talk to you about that via pm.
*Mousse, you are Amphitrite who turns into a beautiful model as you already know. Flirt it up. With everyone and anyone. You don't really need to follow up with the rest of the cast, just go ahead and do your own thing. When you are nonmodel Amphitrite, think old granny. We're supposed to be similiar to an old married couple to try to add humor.

((Next notes are more about how the plot will go))

-Setting-
The Room by the Sea takes place on a beach. Guests will... hopefully appear magically since I haven't really figured out an entrance. Maybe they could just arrive magically from the distance. Sure, we'll go with that. So, the actual lay out of the land is described in the introduction. ((I would really like it if someone could redo this... I'm horrible at desribing things, so the next bit will almost be pure ranting))
Basically, we have a GIANT oyster/clam thingy shell that opens up a bit off shore. There is a sand path way (kind of straight) that leads up to shell. There's probably some stairs leading down to the pool of water on the interior. A fish head statue thingy releases water down into the pool, kind of like a tranquil waterfall. On the otherside of the clam shell will be a little sand castle cottage type building. Here will ultimately be Poseidon's underwear drawer/bedroom. Basically, don't talk about this. It doesn't come up until the last day of the ball anyways. The sand of the sea is bordered by a field. Random, but Poseidon is god of horses. Nothing much is really there unless you guys want to add stuff. On the beach, there is also a rock ledge that looks over the beach and ocean. Think Lion Kink rock thingy. Towards the end, Amphitrite puts on a fashion show on the sand strip leading to the clam shell... I think that's it for the setting basically. Bring me ideas if you have any, and please pm if you want to rewrite it. It would be greatly appreciated.

-Plot mechanics/Extra stuff-
Alright, so some stuff has changed, so I'll just address it here instead of rewriting the plot thing ((Yay laziness)).
*Eris (from the main plot, remember?) will come disguised as a cleaning lady. SHe tricks Amphitrite into giving her the trident. She then announces that she has the power of the trident and uses it to turn Poseidon and Amphitrite into humans. This will probably happen all on day 1.
*Day 2 will start with the nereids going into detective mode. We continue more with partying and add in investigation. End of day 2 we'll have Delphin and Poseidon go into his room to frame Amphitrite (I think we're saying that she wears men's underwear) and we discover the trident. Day 3 we trick Amphitrite again and then just party for the rest of the day happily.
*Plot updates will be posted when I get around to them >.> They will come probably at the end of the day and will be scripted, so someone just has to post them (I'll probably do it))
*Messages From a Bottle is just a fun little blackmail/joke section. This too will be scripted. Pm me if you have ideas/are interested in writing some of these.
*I'll probably be pming you guys when it's time to switch to detectives. The front page will show both avatars under your name at that point.

Pm me if you have any questions or concerns. ((On Lectern, please)). We can do this

In case you didn't already see this...  

The Nereid Amatheia

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm
*fist pump at the part where Mousse gets to yell at people*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 pm
So... I think we all should right messages in bottles to fill that white space up!

Hmmm...

Amphitrite:
Don't worry about winning, just have fun! I must talk to my dear husband sometime about his silly obsession with his trident. I swear, he holds that shiny stick above even his own wife sometimes.  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 am
Mousse Chocolat
*fist pump at the part where Mousse gets to yell at people*

Oh we're gods. It gets better. We smite people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am
Anyone see Keya?  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Keya Teh Spazz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 pm
I'm so sorry guys ;A;
My internet got shut off for a really confusing reason. My parents had to deal with it and my internet was off from about June 25 until Now. We just got it back today.
I'm really sorry for any trouble I caused for not being here. ><  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces