Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
What's your BMI? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lalalalala
  boop
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 pm
According the a BMI calculator 5'11" and 210 lbs puts my BMI at 29.3. This is just under obese and is something I would like to change. Healthy for me will be a BMI of 18 to 19 with a healthy weight of 130 to 135. My weight is all stored in my stomach and thighs. It doesn't help either that my bra size is 32A (ie very small) thus making me very disproportionate and hard to hide how I look. Definitely want to change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm
24.4. Around the higher end of Normal, but I'd like to get down to a 22. So that means...about 15 more pounds to go! I can do this!  

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nolone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm
on the chart i'm looking at i'm 27.5 right now down from 30. my goal is to get down to 21 or 22.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 am
i like this site for BMIs

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm  

BitterFantasy

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:30 pm
That site said 117 lbs for me.

And honestly, they can kiss my a**.
I'm 5'4, btw.
I would much rather weigh 217.(I believe I am only just a bit below that. 214 this morning.)

I actually don't really want to lose much weight.
But considering it's very hard for me to lose, and very easy to gain, I want to weigh around 160. It's a bit thinner than I'd like to see myself, but that way when I get older I won't have to worry as much about my weight gain getting out of control.

Idk...I just don't feel like 117 would look good on me. I have a wide frame. So when I get below 160, I start to look very masculine and shapeless. I could see myself muscular, though. So if I ever were thin, I'd have to be lean.

Truth be told, I can't even imagine what I would look like any less than 150.
Much less 117.

To a lot of girls, 117 is too much.
But that doesn't work for my body.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 pm
LOL WTF
so i changed the age a year
a single year

153 lbs

and the weight changed
very dramatically  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

Euthanasia Phase

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm
The site said my ideal weight was 159 pounds at a starting weight of 200 (where I am now). Then I put in 300 for the hell of it, and it said my ideal weight should be 199, which doesn't make sense because right now I don't feel my healthiest at that weight.

Anyway, it's nice to see people in this guild choose a weight that's right for them, rather than being like "OMG I've gotta be super skinny!!!!1!!!". If during my weight loss I reach a point where I'm healthy and content, I'm happy to maintain at that level even if it isn't the ending number I planned on originally. I'd ask a doctor's advice, but I haven't been to the doctor's in years...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 pm
I'm currently at about 37.2 (haven't weighed in since Friday since I was at my boyfriends').

My goal weight would put me at 21.8 (55 kilograms, 121 lbs).  

Tragic Figure

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Hysterisches Zyanid
The site said my ideal weight was 159 pounds at a starting weight of 200 (where I am now). Then I put in 300 for the hell of it, and it said my ideal weight should be 199, which doesn't make sense because right now I don't feel my healthiest at that weight.

Anyway, it's nice to see people in this guild choose a weight that's right for them, rather than being like "OMG I've gotta be super skinny!!!!1!!!". If during my weight loss I reach a point where I'm healthy and content, I'm happy to maintain at that level even if it isn't the ending number I planned on originally. I'd ask a doctor's advice, but I haven't been to the doctor's in years...
they probably gave someone who weighed 300 such a higher weight because well for one
the more you way
the more you're willing to settle
and i think they don't want to discourage those who have a lot to lose with some unattainable goal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 am
My BMI is 24.9xD I am healthy. xD  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 am
Seraphsody
I'm 28.4 right now, down from 37.6 when I started. I never thought that I'd get down to a normal weight. I thought I'd get to 165 and be happy, but being 10lbs away from that means that I'm pretty sure I've still got a fair ways to go.

My ideal weight would put me at 22.6 and I can't really imagine being less than that yet. But we'll see what I feel like when I'm close to that. Though then again, I'm not sure I can. I'm struggling so much where I am. ._.

Hah. I'm still losing! : D 27.1 as of today. And that's bound to get better. I just started a proper exercise regimen again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:26 pm
My BMI is just 21. I got there from 25.6, which was still healthy but i didnt like the look of it. Im trying to work towards 19.5 approximately. Its a long way to go and im taking it slowly now that i am so close to it. I dont want to loose it all that rapidly, then it would just bounce back smile .  

Lainauriel

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games