Submit

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 am
Mo'on uses his wings to shield him. He makes hand signs....Boar,Bird,Rabbit,Monkey,Snake,Snake,Dragon! seal! Lightning Style Forbidden 4th Strike Mo'on focuses lightning to his palms. he shot out a kamehaha wave like blast of electricty the blast was very powerful. It shot at leo faster that the pseed of sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 am
-i puts my hands quickly up to guard my face from the full attack but still gets hit and shocked from the attack and slides 5 feet away from him.i then shoots a medium orb of night blue chakra at mo'on and disappears with amazing speed  

Inferno_Leo

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 am
Evil Ninja Leo
-i puts my hands quickly up to guard my face from the full attack but still gets hit and shocked from the attack and slides 5 feet away from him.i then shoots a medium orb of night blue chakra at mo'on and disappears with amazing speed

Mo'on uses his wings to shield him and takes minimum damage. He next gets a signal from a crow. 'Hmm Shi-sama has called me back 2 base" MO'on flies away sticking his middle finger at leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am
-i appears in front of mo'on grabbing his neck with a unbreakable grip crushing his throat using Chakra Absorption jutsu to suck his chakra and energy away in seconds making him to weak to fight back so he can float down to the ground

Your not going anywhere....im going to kill you with my bare hands for doing that you b*****d....  

Inferno_Leo

xXxHyuuga NejixXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm
*with my byakugan i could see how leo was sucking Mo'on's chakra* Amazing!!! i didnt know u had that jutsu leo!! O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm
Evil Ninja Leo
-i appears in front of mo'on grabbing his neck with a unbreakable grip crushing his throat using Chakra Absorption jutsu to suck his chakra and energy away in seconds making him to weak to fight back so he can float down to the ground

Your not going anywhere....im going to kill you with my bare hands for doing that you b*****d....

(Wth leo he is alrdy gone lol)  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm
_Luke11_3rd
Evil Ninja Leo

(Wth leo he is alrdy gone lol)

(but i disappears using the teleporting jutsu and reappears in front of mo'on)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Mo'on uses a substitution jutsu to escape.
Meanwhile Taya wakes up and is ready to continue on the journey.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

xXxHyuuga NejixXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am
oh! Taya-Sama u alright? D=

Taya: Y-yes....

Me: alright...we should give u some water before we leave. *helps taya up* Leo!! r u ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 am
*appears in front of neji* party time? that is my translating to ....killing time....  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am
kizamaki stands up watching Mo'N escape  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
no rouku....no killing time! we have to continue and bring Taya-Sama to safety!  

xXxHyuuga NejixXx

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces