Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm
For Ghouls and Colleges, the first 7ombieTV expansion, is now on sale - http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/product/for-ghouls-and-colleges-cards/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
For Ghouls and Colleges brings a UK twist and some minor misdemeanors to 7ombieTV. Play cannibal ghouls such as the twisted Number 11 or two new survivor casts – the Girls of St Searle’s or the vicious Borstal Boys.

This is the LIMITED EDITION print run of our first 7ombieTV supplement (less than 100 copies available!). We may or may not print this again, but certainly not in the near future. This product includes the entire set of 25 Spawn Deck and 4 Event cards, all properly printed, note the price includes a shipping add to account for the increased shipping cost of this product.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 pm
Lt. Brookman
For Ghouls and Colleges, the first 7ombieTV expansion, is now on sale - http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/product/for-ghouls-and-colleges-cards/

Quote:
For Ghouls and Colleges brings a UK twist and some minor misdemeanors to 7ombieTV. Play cannibal ghouls such as the twisted Number 11 or two new survivor casts – the Girls of St Searle’s or the vicious Borstal Boys.

This is the LIMITED EDITION print run of our first 7ombieTV supplement (less than 100 copies available!). We may or may not print this again, but certainly not in the near future. This product includes the entire set of 25 Spawn Deck and 4 Event cards, all properly printed, note the price includes a shipping add to account for the increased shipping cost of this product.
Planning something? emotion_zombie  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 pm
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman

Quote:

Maybe. Maybe. Depends on if I can find a place to paint a box of zombies on the cheap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm
Lt. Brookman
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman

Quote:

Maybe. Maybe. Depends on if I can find a place to paint a box of zombies on the cheap.
Intradesting.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman

Quote:

Intradesting.
Tell Sluggy to buy paint, same for you, expect mail soon. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm
Lt. Brookman
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman

Quote:

Intradesting.
gonk  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am
Lt. Brookman
Planning stuff without me again? emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Surprise? sweatdrop

Expect mail soonish, still hammering out the finer details. ninja  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Surprise? sweatdrop

Never too early to get something planned I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Surprise? sweatdrop

Can you paint our stuff as well? ninja  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Surprise? sweatdrop

Can you paint our stuff as well? ninja
What's your offer?  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas