Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
wat does this mean?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 pm
ok a few moths ago i posted 'i got a problem!' in the boys forum n this is about the same guy so to save u guys frm confusion u should probably check that topic out first

after all that stuff happened my friend finally got a phone so i was walking toward him then my chrush saw me so he gave me a five then said hi n we walked up to my friend so i can give him my number after i was done my chrush had his notebook n a pen n asked me this,and i quote:"can i get ur number too......as a friend" so now im going crazy trying to figure out wat this means ...or is it im just making a big deal out of this when its rlly nothing? im totally lost everything he does just causes me to start liking him again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 pm
He wants your phone/cell number. By saying "as a friend", he just meant that he wants to be your friend. How old are you by the way if you do not mind me asking? And how old is your 'crush'?  

Ananszi

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 pm
Eliza Rose
He wants your phone/cell number. By saying "as a friend", he just meant that he wants to be your friend. How old are you by the way if you do not mind me asking? And how old is your 'crush'?

...um..were the same age...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm
..okay, but how old are you guys? Never mind, I looked at your profile.

Well, I am about to give you some advice that you will more than likely either reject, or ignore.

Don't be worrying about guys at this point in your life. Believe me. I am almost 16 and for the past two years guys is all I've been worrying about. It is not worth your time. Having a boyfriend takes away too much time to spend with your friends and family. Don't get offended from this, but know that it's the truth. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Have fun while it lasts. You've got your whole life ahead of you, kid. Don't be worrying about guys for right now.  

Ananszi

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm
... im 13 hes 14.. srry i forgot how old he was for a sec  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:25 pm
It's okay. But please look at my last post before this one, I edited it.  

Ananszi

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 pm
i would never reject advise from someone me so thx ill remember that n to tell u the truth im always thinking the same thing in the bak of my mind n u jus made me believe it thx again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm
Your welcome.  

Ananszi

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm
I don't know, but he might like you. He could have tacked on 'as a friend' just to cover, you know? That seems like something I'd do. XD
Go for it, you have a shot. And if it doesn't turn out, no loss, right? You guys can still be friends. He's at least interested in you insofar as that.

But I agree with Eliza; you have your whole life ahead of you for that stuff. Make time now to spend with your friends while you still have these ones and your family while they're still around. Things can change in an instant, so go and have fun and make memories now while you still have the chance before things change. Friends drift apart, interests change, you meet new people. It sounds pessimistic, but it's true. So cherish the friends you have at the moment while you can. Guys will always be around. I know it might feel so pressing right now to have a boyfriend, but don't make it your number one goal. Have fun, be young. It doesn't last forever :3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm
He wants to hook up but he's unsure how you feel so he tacked on "as a friend" to avoid awkwardness.

or

He has picked up vibes from you and currently sees friend potential and wants to make it clear that for now he's seeking friendship, hang out more and you'll know  

whatagirlwants

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff