Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
San Japan :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasaki Kazuya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm
I don't have a clue where this is supposed to go really but is anyone here going to San Japan :3?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm
sadly i'm to young to go to japan but maybe when i get older and get lucky enough to get the money to go to japan

so do u live japan if u do is it true that are manga cafe's and can give a pic of cc corp building  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sasaki Kazuya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 am
Naota3
sadly i'm to young to go to japan but maybe when i get older and get lucky enough to get the money to go to japan

so do u live japan if u do is it true that are manga cafe's and can give a pic of cc corp building

Lol, I guess its my mistake for not stating this but San Japan is a anime/manga/Japanese culture convention taking place in San Antonio, Texas. Its a pretty fun convention, not as large as most but the people are cool and it has a great atmosphere.
Link > San Japan :3

I'm just wondering if anyone here is gonna go. If so then we could meet up or something and chill as a group.

@ Naota3 - Though I don't live in Japan (hopefully I'm going to be soon for college and such) I have been to some areas like Shibuya and Yokohama on flights to the Philippines. So give me a year or so and I'll get you your pics and maybe pocky xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:01 pm
I'm not going, but I wish I could. I don't have the money for it and I live too far away. I am going to Sakura Con though in April. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas