Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Advice from a Caterpillar
Someone Help Me With My Avatar } Wonderland Based?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugary_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 am
Boo!

Its me! I having mega troubles with my avatar! I have 20K and I really would like a alice in wonderland based avi! Help!! So I thought you guys. ( I thought alot :3 ) If you could help! Everyone here has the most sweetest avatars!

Okay post some tekteks?

Lots of love

Sugar x *pours some tea.*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 am
20k would be hard for me to work with, but that's only because I like crazy-expensive items usually... XD

If you name a few of your favourite AiW characters, I could give it a try, though it'll probably end up going over 20k.  

Azure Caterpillar

xXLilliaxMarieCullenXx

2,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 pm
I can do it where it will be 20 but it will be very basic. I'm sorry but the really nice stuff is highly expensive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm
Sure! There are actually some pretty nice items for really cheap out there... Here are some avatars-- Alice, and some modern girly versions of the Q of <3 and the White Rabbit... They're not grand or gorgeous, but they're economically conscious. XD

User Image User Image User Image

Oh, but guess what! This is pretty exciting. Some of the items are repeats, and I can see you already have the tavern blouse, so theoretically you could get the rest of the materials for all three of these for just over 20k. (20,400ish?) Yay!  

The Night Faery
Captain

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 am
You can probably buy some cheap stuff in the shops for now (i reccommend my current hairstyle if u wanna look like Alice. it's adorable in blonde or brunette) and then you can probably save up a few more K til you can get a "Wonderland" from the marketplace. That has to be the best item to get for a wonderland based avi. I'm saving for one heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 pm
I would love an Alice-inspired gothic lolita-type dress, but I'm also pressed for gold (and I can't use Gaia Cash, 'cause I don't have a credit card yet... sweatdrop )
Is there a specific shop here where I can find something like that?
3nodding  

Alice_chan10210

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm
@ Alice_chan: Durem Depot is definitely the place to find most of the gothic attire. H&R Wesley has some nice stuff too, but it's more expensive. Check out the G-LOL series (it's at Durem Depot) --there should be some decent marketplace prices and might just be what you're looking for. Cheap but cute and creepy. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm
I mad this one for you. You'd have to save up about 2, 530 more gold for it but it looks cute . Its mostly items from Durem Depot like Night was talking about

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/37209434  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Advice from a Caterpillar

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash